Traditional knives and hot sauce!

Not really spicy hot but it is Tabasco.
I put it on my coddled eggs every morning.
And I found the neat ceramic bottle holder somewhere...
KMVojfd.jpg

Special thanks to J Just Tom. This thread made me aware of Secret Aardvark. I've already used up two bottles of the stuff; and that's in addition to using other sauces (I've still got pictures to take). This one is about down to the top of the skull.
<Image removed>

Last edited:
Special thanks to J Just Tom. This thread made me aware of Secret Aardvark. I've already used up two bottles of the stuff
So, here we are a few months later. I started with a bottle, then ordered a 2-pack, then 5, and - most recently - 12. To steal from Frank's, I put that s**t on everything. I've given away 4 bottles, and have 6 left from my most recent purchase...but that still leaves me at going through, what?, 9x8oz bottles.
(still a little left in the one in my backpack).
Love this stuff:thumbsup:

Last edited:
So, here we are a few months later. I started with a bottle, then ordered a 2-pack, then 5, and - most recently - 12. To steal from Frank's, I put that s**t on everything. I've given away 4 bottles, and have 6 left from my most recent purchase...but that still leaves me at going through, what?, 9x8oz bottles.
(still a little left in the one in my backpack).
Love this stuff:thumbsup:

It's great gear! :) I owe btb01 btb01 for the introduction :thumbsup:

Beware of the small size...

View attachment 1562424
Magyar Radiation :eek:

I'm a wussy about hot sauces, Green Tabasco on eggs is enough for me....don't really go for stuff that burns so much you can't taste anything else..suspicious it's masking other flavours ;) My eyesight is total crap & going, hearing well above the average but sense of smell & taste phenomenal:cool: this can have disadvantages at times....

Very cool Fish Knife JP .

Thanks for the prompt, I picked up my first bottle of Secret Aardvark yesterday. It's some AWESOME SAUCE and it's going into regular rotation here. Pictured with this year's D.P.S. (Dedicated Pepper Slicer).

GEC 152121 (Cocobolo) - Secret Aardvark.jpg

A few of my open bottles. Many more still sealed.

(Pic didn't load. I tried 4 times. Can't stand the new BF server's picture settings. 🤦🏽‍♂️)

Thanks for the prompt, I picked up my first bottle of Secret Aardvark yesterday. It's some AWESOME SAUCE and it's going into regular rotation here. Pictured with this year's D.P.S. (Dedicated Pepper Slicer).

View attachment 1563940
ShannonSteelLabs ShannonSteelLabs Somebody dragged up the old hot sauce thread, and I saw your comment about habenero. This one has become quite popular in this thread; so, just in case you aren't familiar with it, tag - you're in

ShannonSteelLabs ShannonSteelLabs Somebody dragged up the old hot sauce thread, and I saw your comment about habenero. This one has become quite popular in this thread; so, just in case you aren't familiar with it, tag - you're in
My current favorite is
Tacticalories Burn Barrel

A whiskey barrel aged got sauce with cayenne and habenero.

Definitely has some solid heat. Too much for me on some days. But the flavor profile is awesome.

Just got my order in...
I got 2 bottles of the cayenne/habanero (the 3 packs were out of stock), 1 of the scorpion/reaper, and the Dirty South cajun seasoning.
The directions on the scorpion/reaper sauce - Carefully use a drop at a time - may give me a little pause; but I'm eager to try it, nonetheless
View attachment 1582780

Hmmm - okay... It's really thin. As in, it pretty much pours out of the bottle. I ended up with around 5 drops on the first bite, 8+ on the second, and the heat isn't overwhelming.
My third bite looked like this:
View attachment 1582791
Decent flavor, and the heat stuck around for a bit...but, it pales in comparison to to the Extreme Regret I've shown in earlier posts. Not bad stuff...but I don't see me buying another bottle.
I'll try the cayenne/habenero sauce another time - wouldn't be fair to sample that after 8 bites with this stuff.

You guys need to stop messing around and get the big boy bottle.
I almost did last time; but I was planning on giving a few bottles to friends. I'll save a few of the small bottles, for ease of use and transport, and get the big one next time.

Back