Traditional Knives and The Holidays

Lol Barrett, so cold in fact that when I'm snowblowing and I look back towards the house and the Moose are inside looking out at me through the window shaking there heads:p
XeJpth.jpg

My wife picked this one up somewhere on her travels. The knife needs no introduction.
Tz1DBLd.jpg
I'm enjoying this thread immensely . . . the Star Ship decorations and knives back to back made me chuckle ( and not feel so "Alien" ).

The knife needs no introduction.
You'd think.
Right ?
But . . . I've only been here a couple of years and still must admit to being so lame :( :( :( as to have to ask :
First saying that that is the kind of knife I keep trying to make my two blade Trappers into by removing one of the blades . . .

Who makes that knife; what model is it please ? :)

Today, a simple doorstop.

Next Sunday, one of 20 or so Christmas moose ornaments.

My wife collects "EVERYTHING" moose!

JunD9Va.jpg

As far as snow...

qMJr7Us.jpg

Maybe once or twice every 7 years or so you get this...

xLXSnXT.jpg

Brings traffic to a halt, closes schools and angers the gila monsters! :confused:

-Del

As far as snow...

qMJr7Us.jpg

Maybe once or twice every 7 years or so you get this...

xLXSnXT.jpg

Brings traffic to a halt, closes schools and angers the gila monsters! :confused:

-Del
Thanks for posting that, I used to live in Scottsdale and I miss seeing Camelback Mountain.

Thanks for posting that, I used to live in Scottsdale and I miss seeing Camelback Mountain.

Once upon a time, you could hike and rock climb at Camelback, Squaw Peak and the Mighty Praying Monk! :D

But alas, the times have changed. :mad:

"Stay on the trail and use the hand rails please." :rolleyes:

-Del

Why don't we pronounce the "B" in comb and tomb?
And the "o" is pronounced differently in the words. "Bomb" is yet another pronunciation. The "b" is pronounced if you add an "-ed" to the end.
Spanish and French and many other languages are more consistent. But I love the English language!

And the "o" is pronounced differently in the words. "Bomb" is yet another pronunciation. The "b" is pronounced if you add an "-ed" to the end.
Spanish and French and many other languages are more consistent. But I love the English language!
John, the mysteries of life my friend and why would you even put an expiration date on Sour Cream;)

This my most favorite Christmas ornament EVER!

20 years ago... My son Ben was born and he came into this world way too soon. He was born four months early and only weighed 1-1/2 pounds. He had to spend 3 months in the NICU before coming home. We spent Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Eve in the hospital with him. It was a very scary time but I'm happy to say Ben grew up and is healthy and happy. We are so thankful and blessed.

The nurses in the ICU took this picture and gave us the ornament, which hung in his incubator during the holidays. This ornament is priceless to us and is always the first one on the tree each year. It's a great reminder to us what the holiday season is really about. I posed it here with a very appropriate little Peanut knife.

This my most favorite Christmas ornament EVER!

20 years ago... My son Ben was born and he came into this world way too soon. He was born four months early and only weighed 1-1/2 pounds. He had to spend 3 months in the NICU before coming home. We spent Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Eve in the hospital with him. It was a very scary time but I'm happy to say Ben grew up and is healthy and happy. We are so thankful and blessed.

The nurses in the ICU took this picture and gave us the ornament, which hung in his incubator during the holidays. This ornament is priceless to us and is always the first one on the tree each year. It's a great reminder to us what the holiday season is really about. I posed it here with a very appropriate little Peanut knife.

Pretty cool, John.

Back