Traditional mug shots

K9fcsEQ.jpg

The GOATee;) Hey The Vikes play today with a daunting challenge ahead of them. I'm a Patriots fan as indicated by my sig, but that fandom was created when Chuck Forman (Viking great) ended his career in New England. Another reason I like the Patriots is Steve Nelson former NDSU linebacker played for the Patriots and is one of few NE players to have his number retired. Since the Vikings are 0-4 in Superbowl appearances I'd love to see em win One before I pass:)
otGVJA.jpg

Hey, NDSU plays for it's 16th National Championship today against James Madison...GO BISON!!!
Have a GREAT weekend everyone:thumbsup:

The GOATee;) Hey The Vikes play today with a daunting challenge ahead of them. I'm a Patriots fan as indicated by my sig, but that fandom was created when Chuck Forman (Viking great) ended his career in New England. Another reason I like the Patriots is Steve Nelson former NDSU linebacker played for the Patriots and is one of few NE players to have his number retired. Since the Vikings are 0-4 in Superbowl appearances I'd love to see em win One before I pass:)
otGVJA.jpg

Hey, NDSU plays for it's 16th National Championship today against James Madison...GO BISON!!!

I’m sorry, I just can’t like this post, others maybe, just not this one...;)

36-A9126-C-D29-F-4984-B9-F8-3-FB16-E28562-A.jpg

otGVJA.jpg

Looking good, Paul. :thumbsup: We’ve been out running errands this morning, seen a LOT of purple! :D

Thought I'd do an update for these trying times, wearing a mask my wife made for me. I only wear it for the grocery store and gas station so far; I don't wear a mask on my daily outdoor walks through the neighborhoods. I do always carry a bandana mask in my back pocket, just in case. (I put a pic of that one in the Lambsfoot thread.)
mask.bones.jpg

- GT

Back