Tuareg Dagger

Your work is amazing and the quality is magnificent.....hard to imagine such incredible detail.

I've never seen anything of yours that I didn't like, Stuart, but this one blows me away.

That is simply amazing, yet in no was is any particular part simple. Well done.

A true masterpiece!The sheath is just as impressive as the knife. Are you sure you didn't borrow this from a museum? ;)

Wow Stuart your work just keeps getting more and more depth to it all the time. it is truly a joy to be able to keep watching as you continue to challenge yourself, thanks for sharing your work with us

Great work Stuart. To me (only seeing the work you post on here) this looks like a next level piece from you. Well done.

This is a museum quality piece Stuart--- truly exceptional!!! :eek:

I hope you charged a LOT of money for this. If I took on a project like this, we'd starve and the bank would take our home. :foot:

Very inspirational Stuart! :thumbup: :cool: :)

Really great work Stuart - from the design through the execution it is just inspired:thumbup:

You have really earned a niche as an artist who can take on a myriad of different designs and make any of them work....while maintaining a style that is recognizable.

Congrats

Bill Flynn

A man after my own heart, my kind of knife. Love it Stuart. So many great details to look at. Thanks for sharing.

This is one of the best Arab influenced blade recreations I've seen. I'm really rather into historical blades of the Arab diaspora, and I truly appreciate that someone did their homework. I realize that this is an interpretation rather than a replica, but the non-traditional elements really add to the total package. Excellent work!

A masterpiece,i am looking the photos for 15 min. and i am trying to imagine my self making this piece of art and i just can't.....!

Wow!! There is a lot of time and detail into this piece! That sheath is simply amazing!! The knife and sheath compliment each other perfectly! Well done Stuart!

Stuart,

To have so successively adapted this traditional design, and then produced such a complex, beautiful example shows someone working at the top range of our craft.

I'm truly in awe, and absolutely love this object, in whole and in detail.

John

^^^ This!!!

Your level of mastery is so consistently registering in the upper ranges of the craft, crossing boundary after boundary. Amazing to watch your portfolio of styles expand.

Stuart, that is truly a magnificent piece!
Next step, gold and rubies!
A masterfully done work of art..........better, in my opinion, than anything with gold and rubies!
I always click on your posts, Stuart, and you never disappoint. Well done.
Darcy:)

I can remember back in the days when you just made hunters.
You have really come a long way with your skills.
It doesn't look like you ever do any projects that are easy anymore.
I agree with the other guys.
This looks like a dagger you would see in a museum, but nicer.

Fantastic work, Stuart! I really can't stop looking at it. Love everything about it.

Back