Tuareg Dagger

I don't know what to say...

This was a challenge and was often frustrating. All these kind comments are so well received!!

Thanks again!!

Stuart, I was reading along and then came to the picture. I had a "holy S*#**" moment. That ROCKS, Dude!! It's inspired.

Last edited:
You are Freaky good !

That piece is beyond outstanding!

Steve
------------
Member, W.F. Moran Jr. Museum & Foundation.
ABS

That is a fantastic piece of art. This piece would be welcome in nearly anyone's home, such is its quality and beauty. Your works never cease to amaze!

The different materials, textures all brought together seamlessly in one amazing package.

Mr. Branson this is truly a legendary piece.

Keep pushing. :)

I've been glued to this since its posting. Ive seen a lot of top makers coming back to it as often. that always speaks volumes. It's truly marvelous.

Seth

The finest piece I've seen from you, which looks to be a true masterpiece. And the details are just wonderful.

I think that's the most amazing looking knife I've ever seen. Just wonderful work.

I saw - Tuareg Dagger.
I thought - " This might be somewhat interesting. "
That was 15 minutes ago.
I don't know what I could say better than what has already been said.
Your Skill and Persistence has produced a GREAT WORK of ART.
THANK YOU FOR SHARING IT WITH US.

Last edited:
Have not been on here for a while. Love all your work to date and this is no exception! This truly a fantastic piece Stuart. You keep raising the bar mate! Great stuff.
Cheers Keith

Stunning. It shows that you (and maybe your client) have put a lot of time and thinking in designing and planning details.

Back