Turn Your Radio On!

That's a fine knife Derek, one of my all-time favorites, glad you found your grail!

Brumby, you are a great guy. I could not object to your request to send the knife to you. I am very happy you like the knife so much. Cheers to you. Enjoy a beer for me.
Maybe, you can buy me a beer one day and pop the top with your Radio Jack.

What a totally awesome story! Major kudos to Bozack for the effort made to get it "down there" to Derek :thumbup:

I have one in blood red bone and that was a very special surprise from a great friend here on the forum. It's popped many a beer and sliced many pork chops and steaks. A more useful combo is hard to find.

Congratulations Derek, really great knife :thumbup:

Thanks for your comments guys.... still buzzing over this score. This evening sees the Rugby League Grand Final here ... yet another excuse to Pop some caps on a beverage or two using the Radio Jack.:D

A great and useful knife!! Too bad about the tyranny of photobucket!!

I’ve gone to post image, and most photobucket pics are fuzzy when I see them. :(

The internet may have lost a lot of great pics, but we still have our traditionals! :D

Rr39DBa.jpg

Oooooo, I love these radio knives! Thanks for bumping this thread, JSutter JSutter

One of my truly great regrets is not picking one up when they were available. Charlie, if you get a wild hair (or two) and think about doing another run of these, please let us know ;)

Nice pristine example of the old Camillus,
V4frbli.jpg

Mine spent time with a mechanic if my guess is right. The covers are stained almost completely black, and when I found it in the bottom of a big bowl of knives in an antique shop it was full of black crud. Very neglected and unwanted, I forked over a whole 10 spot to carry it home. The crud smelled of burnt motor oil when I cleaned it up. Still tight and snappy though. :thumbsup:

Nice pristine example of the old Camillus,
V4frbli.jpg

Mine spent time with a mechanic if my guess is right. The covers are stained almost completely black, and when I found it in the bottom of a big bowl of knives in an antique shop it was full of black crud. Very neglected and unwanted, I forked over a whole 10 spot to carry it home. The crud smelled of burnt motor oil when I cleaned it up. Still tight and snappy though. :thumbsup:
Your knife probably benefited from being doused in oil all the time!!:)

Back