Turn Your Radio On!

Had my Radio Jack when I was out today. (It is my most carried knife.)

5b18eb1a-b625-4853-9b7d-810aa8a8402b_zpssy3kbxkg.jpg

Thanks, Brad! Thanks, Perry! The other photos in the Traditional forum have encouraged me to get out and take photos away from home. And our local farms are filled with sunflowers these days.

9e56deeb-94da-4250-981c-475e5658bb73_zps1fgxfkmk.jpg

Until our Beer Scouts arrive, I depend on my Radio Jack to quench my thirst out here in the County of Yolo. Stay cool, JSutter!

It's warm here these days Dr Scott; that ebony covered cap lifter can prevent heat stroke! ;)

Great pic Scott :thumbup: You've made me thirsty now! :D

Trying out a new beer: Mendocino Blue Heron pale ale. They only sell to people with cap lifters.

But I was prepared.

A little heavy handed with the hops, but it'll do.

Nice Scott. I keep trying to find a beer that won't open with a radio jack - haven't found one yet!

An ebony Radio Jack too! I'll have to look around for that beer.

Found a local Hefe asking to be cap lifted:

image.jpg

Last edited:
I'm excited about other caplifters that may be arriving soon, and I love my Wenger Swiss Army Knife. But I don't know that either will ever be able to take the place of my Radio Jack.

7935847d-3534-4856-8218-a4dd388688d3_zpsiuecejcd.jpg

I finally found the funds to go on the quest. Inquiries were made, to no avail. I've only seen a couple in the last 6 months. Can't seem to track any down. There were 24 made, where did they all go? I know one member, but she's not selling hers (smart girl!:D). More reading of threads. Hmmm...this is why they call it a quest, I guess. After some real digging, pestering, I find one! An offer is made, no dice. I find out it's a minty specimen, why didn't you say so! Another offer is made, not a "Don Corleone" offer, just a generous one. Offer accepted, grail on it's way!

The prize: a 1 of 24 2013 bareheaded ebony Radio Jack, clip point! To say I am stoked would be an understatement.

First time I've cut myself in a while, damn photo-taking!:D On the top of my finger even, nice.:rolleyes:

With his brother:

I finally found the funds to go on the quest. Inquiries were made, to no avail. I've only seen a couple in the last 6 months. Can't seem to track any down. There were 24 made, where did they all go? I know one member, but she's not selling hers (smart girl!:D). More reading of threads. Hmmm...this is why they call it a quest, I guess. After some real digging, pestering, I find one! An offer is made, no dice. I find out it's a minty specimen, why didn't you say so! Another offer is made, not a "Don Corleone" offer, just a generous one. Offer accepted, grail on it's way!

The prize: a 1 of 24 2013 bareheaded ebony Radio Jack, clip point! To say I am stoked would be an understatement.

First time I've cut myself in a while, damn photo-taking!:D On the top of my finger even, nice.:rolleyes:

With his brother:

Congrats! I have the same bareheaded ebony Radio Jack clip point - love that knife!

Brad - here you go! I still need to clean up the blade a bit - but snapped this quick picture of it. Love this knife.

Back