Two Cheezeburgerz and a large SNARK

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the fiat dealer near my house now sells alfa Romeo's. I never knew they sold those in the US.

i AM a MEAT popsicle

yar. massively good marinated tuna steak tonite. sous vide. seared. perfection.

good beer. new dogfish head

http://www.williamsgodfrey.com/kvasir-dogfish-head/

http://www.williamsgodfrey.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/1.DFH_Kvasir_BottleLabel_0.jpg

http://www.dogfish.com/brews-spirits/the-brews/occasional-rarities/kvasir/index.htm

and in other news... benriner wide mandoline. awesome. Joy of Cooking approved. amazing river it. buy two :D

best thing ever: support Knife Rights... winning TWICE :D ESSE 6 and a spendy Spyderco Custom Ti. nice.

double post.

Spark, your software is broken. please to fix :D

So the fiat dealer near my house now sells alfa Romeo's. I never knew they sold those in the US.

Fiat just now brought the brand in, but aside from reading about it a little while ago I haven't heard much about it. Speaking of Fiat, there's a fiat dealership in the mall nearby now. No, they wouldn't let me test drive a 500 through the food court.

Last edited:
Cool, I found out that my new small cooler will fit 4 growlers.... I love $5 Friday at Sun King.

$5 for 64 ounces of cream ale. I'd stay toasted and weigh 500 pounds.

best thing ever: support Knife Rights... winning TWICE :D ESSE 6 and a spendy Spyderco Custom Ti. nice.

That's awesome. Congratulations.

Fiat just now brought the brand in, but aside from reading about it a little while ago I haven't heard much about it. Speaking of Fiat, there's a fiat dealership in the mall nearby now. No, they wouldn't let me test drive a 500 through the food court.
The 500 Abarth Turbo is a spunky li'l sumbitch! I will tell you that... That was an expensive test drive. Got pulled over doing 110 in a 65.

$5 for 64 ounces of cream ale. I'd stay toasted and weigh 500 pounds.
Wee Mac followed by Osiris for me, but yea.... Its hard to justify going to the liquor store when the brewery is so close. The regular price of a $6.50 a fill isn't too shabby either.

IMG_20140829_180306.jpg

It's not cheezeburger, however it's still yumminess!

2 Onions, a stick of butter, and 2 bottles of beer
IMG_20140829_174405.jpg

As the brats finish on the grill, they get moved into this pan.

All yall with your beer and food... wife made breakfast for dinner... awesome waffles for part of our dinner. Basically take a uncooked cinnamon roll... put in waffle iron... cook, then cover in icing... OMG... Crispy outside, soft, warm, and fluffy on the inside. You have try them as soon as they are just below mouth peeling/scalding temperature right off the iron. Fantastic stuff. Now its time for some 100 proof southern comfort over ice for dessert :D

IMG_20140829_174405.jpg

This would mean instant diaherra for me. Would be this :barf::barf::barf: but coming out the other end.:) Brats look good, but melted butter and my stomach are arch enemies and do not get along. Nice pics though man. Gonna buying hot italian sausages tomarrow.:thumbup:

IMG_20140829_180306.jpg

It's not cheezeburger, however it's still yumminess!

IMG_20140829_174405.jpg

As the brats finish on the grill, they get moved into this pan.

Add some cabbage, red potatoes, diced garlic, parsley, a bit of sugar... maybe a bit of carrot... I dunno (lol I just love ingredients)

They say there's no such thing as bad pizza. Well Pizza Hut certainly can't be considered good.

Add some cabbage, red potatoes, diced garlic, parsley, a bit of sugar... maybe a bit of carrot... I dunno (lol I just love ingredients)

What in the sam hill you trying to cook boy?! I did have some twice baked potato salad with it, it had bacon and cheddar in the potato salad. Then I put some sriaccha on my brat.

It sounds like you trying to make a frickin' meat loaf though!

The 500 Abarth Turbo is a spunky li'l sumbitch! I will tell you that... That was an expensive test drive. Got pulled over doing 110 in a 65.
Haha - It might be a fun little commuter. Granted, I'd probably spend more on tickets than I would save on gas with some hot little car like that.

I wish we had a brewery close I can't justify 45 min one way
Craft beer is huge in Indiana and there are a ton in Indianapolis. I haven't even scratched the surface as far as trying them all.

IMG_20140829_180306.jpg

It's not cheezeburger, however it's still yumminess.
Those look good.

I couldn't find my 11. So I used the 4.
Good man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back