Two Cheezeburgerz and a large SNARK

Discussion in 'Becker Knife & Tool' started by daizee, Aug 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJG097

DJG097

Apr 19, 2009
    So the fiat dealer near my house now sells alfa Romeo's. I never knew they sold those in the US.

2. Bladite

Bladite ǝɹnsıǝן ɟo uɐɯǝןʇuǝb Moderator

Feb 28, 2003
    i AM a MEAT popsicle

yar. massively good marinated tuna steak tonite. sous vide. seared. perfection.

good beer. new dogfish head

http://www.williamsgodfrey.com/kvasir-dogfish-head/

http://www.williamsgodfrey.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/1.DFH_Kvasir_BottleLabel_0.jpg

http://www.dogfish.com/brews-spirits/the-brews/occasional-rarities/kvasir/index.htm

and in other news... benriner wide mandoline. awesome. Joy of Cooking approved. amazing river it. buy two :D

best thing ever: support Knife Rights... winning TWICE :D ESSE 6 and a spendy Spyderco Custom Ti. nice.

3. Bladite

Bladite ǝɹnsıǝן ɟo uɐɯǝןʇuǝb Moderator

Feb 28, 2003
    double post.

Spark, your software is broken. please to fix :D

4. Jerry D.

Jerry D.

Sep 17, 2008
    Fiat just now brought the brand in, but aside from reading about it a little while ago I haven't heard much about it. Speaking of Fiat, there's a fiat dealership in the mall nearby now. No, they wouldn't let me test drive a 500 through the food court.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
  5. Guyon

Guyon Biscuit Whisperer Staff Member Super Mod

Mar 15, 2000
    $5 for 64 ounces of cream ale. I'd stay toasted and weigh 500 pounds.

That's awesome. Congratulations.

6. Chameleonbear

Chameleonbear

Aug 14, 2008
    The 500 Abarth Turbo is a spunky li'l sumbitch! I will tell you that... That was an expensive test drive. Got pulled over doing 110 in a 65.

7. Jerry D.

Jerry D.

Sep 17, 2008
    Wee Mac followed by Osiris for me, but yea.... Its hard to justify going to the liquor store when the brewery is so close. The regular price of a $6.50 a fill isn't too shabby either.

8. Charlie_K

Charlie_K

Jul 16, 2012
    I would've been in on one if it weren't for my back bringing me down.

9. wolf-man-12

wolf-man-12

Dec 24, 2007
    I'm in on #1 medium rare and all the way ~~ plezzzzz.! YEOW..!!!!!!!!**************

10. Rolled edge

Rolled edge

May 23, 2012
    I wish we had a brewery close I can't justify 45 min one way

11. Chameleonbear

Chameleonbear

Aug 14, 2008
    [​IMG]

It's not cheezeburger, however it's still yumminess!

2 Onions, a stick of butter, and 2 bottles of beer
    [​IMG]

As the brats finish on the grill, they get moved into this pan.

12. Darksidedenny

Darksidedenny

Feb 2, 2014
    New one already...!? Damn man..on it then

13. iwouldhurtafly

iwouldhurtafly

Dec 3, 2010
    All yall with your beer and food... wife made breakfast for dinner... awesome waffles for part of our dinner. Basically take a uncooked cinnamon roll... put in waffle iron... cook, then cover in icing... OMG... Crispy outside, soft, warm, and fluffy on the inside. You have try them as soon as they are just below mouth peeling/scalding temperature right off the iron. Fantastic stuff. Now its time for some 100 proof southern comfort over ice for dessert :D

14. Ulf Krogstad

Ulf Krogstad

Nov 19, 2013
    This would mean instant diaherra for me. Would be this :barf::barf::barf: but coming out the other end.:) Brats look good, but melted butter and my stomach are arch enemies and do not get along. Nice pics though man. Gonna buying hot italian sausages tomarrow.:thumbup:

15. iwouldhurtafly

iwouldhurtafly

Dec 3, 2010
    Add some cabbage, red potatoes, diced garlic, parsley, a bit of sugar... maybe a bit of carrot... I dunno (lol I just love ingredients)

16. dynamicmoves

dynamicmoves

Jan 6, 2011
    I couldn't find my 11. So I used the 4.

[​IMG]

17. bigghoss

bigghoss

Jul 27, 2011
    They say there's no such thing as bad pizza. Well Pizza Hut certainly can't be considered good.

18. Chameleonbear

Chameleonbear

Aug 14, 2008
    What in the sam hill you trying to cook boy?! I did have some twice baked potato salad with it, it had bacon and cheddar in the potato salad. Then I put some sriaccha on my brat.

It sounds like you trying to make a frickin' meat loaf though!

19. Jerry D.

Jerry D.

Sep 17, 2008
    Haha - It might be a fun little commuter. Granted, I'd probably spend more on tickets than I would save on gas with some hot little car like that.

Craft beer is huge in Indiana and there are a ton in Indianapolis. I haven't even scratched the surface as far as trying them all.

Those look good.

Good man.

20. Rolled edge

Rolled edge

May 23, 2012
    Dang man now I'm starving and all I have is some nasty rum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.