Two Cheezeburgerz and a large SNARK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit the flea markets yesterday and brought home a couple of interesting pipes. Top one is a "Doodler" made in the 50s and the bottom one is a 1938 GBD with a sterling silver band no less. Ten bucks for both. As a codger (and nearly a coot) it's permissible for me to smoke pipes now.

IMG_3446.jpg

For any of you guys who are fans of pumpkin beer, I highly suggest Shipyard Pumpkinhead.
I can vouch for the shipyard. One of the best pumpkin beers I've had.

Then you both need to lay your hands on Redhook's Out of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. I'm guessing you will have a new paradigm as to "best" afterwards.

I cant remember now why i took this site apart, i did it months ago...... And im not sure if i misplaced a piece or if im just an idiot but i have no clue how to put it back together LMAO

The small piece fits into the bracket, but the site itself has rails that fits the bracket too... im not sure which one or which way it goes in...

I would include it with the bow at the same price i listed it for if i could figure out how to put it back together.

15130575936_b33ab4efa1_c.jpg

Put the thingy into the gozinta, and tighten down the watchamacallit. Then flip it inside out and clamp it to the bow with a couple of drywall screws. It is a wood bow, right?

Seriously, just include it in the package and let whoever (whomever?) buys it figger it out.

WW:
I just looked more carefully at the pic of the sight and I think I remember how to put it together. More importantly, I also saw, upon closer inspection, the little micro crossbow in the left of the pic, and had to google it straight away. found this:

[video=youtube;DvDwlyGthtY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvDwlyGthtY[/video]

Nice score tw.

WW:
I just looked more carefully at the pic of the sight and I think I remember how to put it together. More importantly, I also saw, upon closer inspection, the little micro crossbow in the left of the pic, and had to google it straight away. found this:

[video=youtube;DvDwlyGthtY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvDwlyGthtY[/video]

Thanks man, and yup thats the video i seen that made me get the plans printed out LOL

As for the sight, the little block gets clamped in the mount, and the pin block mounts to the little block, IIRC.

Thanks Mike,

Yea i think that sounds right but getting the small piece to fit the sight piece is weird. Does it screw together or something?

I just figured id do like you said and include it and let the buyer (if there is one) figure it out LOL, im not changing the price so its just a freebie anyways, im selling it less than i spent on the bow package itself and also going to include some hunting arrow tips, glove, tab, arm guard, bow quiver and hip quiver.

Im keeping the arrow case and arrows though... Mostly because i dont have a box large enough or want to pay even more in shipping fees. Well unless someone local buys it, then they could get some arrows too.

Hit the flea markets yesterday and brought home a couple of interesting pipes. Top one is a "Doodler" made in the 50s and the bottom one is a 1938 GBD with a sterling silver band no less. Ten bucks for both. As a codger (and nearly a coot) it's permissible for me to smoke pipes now.

IMG_3446.jpg

Nice ones. Maybe Gus will let us ride the Bracken at the Gathering.

Shocker: Last night, I ordered a titanium pot and stove and spork combo.

I just checked out your GAW. I'm guessin I'm not eligible for that one. Lol. ;) somebodies gonna get a cool piece. Pretty sure thats the only one of those in green curly there is.

You are absolutely in if you want to be. I love this little knife, but am not using it as much as I thought I would. Hopefully someone else will enjoy it.

Now rockin' the SEC Network. Roll Tide. Lane Kiffin, known affectionately to Bama folks as "OUR d&@$head," is doing a good job.

Ralphy, if your nose starts to bleed; it means you're picking it too much.....or not enough.

Lookout NFL, T.M.Hunt custom knives is now breeding genetically engineered blood thirsty, killer assassin football players.

20140906_095639_zpsf0bbc7c7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back