Two Cheezeburgerz and a large SNARK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, my dragon killed the snark thread, haha.

No I think everyone just gave up on trying to post. I know I'm having a helluva time to even get a page to open. I hope this posts.

No I think everyone just gave up on trying to post. I know I'm having a helluva time to even get a page to open. I hope this posts.

It does get old.

The forum still acting up??

Spent the last couple hours cleaning my basement and throwing out old junk that was in the way... Making room for the new tools coming in!!

Looking like i may have a pretty decent little work shop area when its all said and done.

Mine hasn't been working either. Then again, the left hinge on my laptop broke off and cracked my screen. I just really don't want to spend $200 on a new one right now.

Iphone it is.

Yea seems like its back on track on my end as well since the troubleshooting earlier.

If you don't mind me asking, what are you doing differently?

I have been making a real effort to cut back on bread/starch and I have lost like 10-15 pounds in a few weeks.

Another thing you can try is to cut out high fructose corn syrup. I wasn't even having that much of it (the occasional soda at the movies), and I'm a fairly fit guy (I put in 8-20 hours a week exercising), and cutting it out of my diet resulted in a 10 pound drop for me.

Had to camp inside the bathroom the past two nights. Wasn't too fun actually. Almost no sleep. On the positive side, I think I'm almost empty now...
Called in sick today, for the first time. Don't like that feeling. But if you can't, you just can't I guess.

There's a positive twist though: the mailman, err, woman, showed up just a few minutes ago with some new steel. No Beckers this time though. Wanted to expand my collection of workman's folding knives and I'm getting pretty close to completing it (in my eyes at least).

Had to camp inside the bathroom the past two nights. Wasn't too fun actually. Almost no sleep. On the positive side, I think I'm almost empty now...
Called in sick today, for the first time. Don't like that feeling. But if you can't, you just can't I guess.

There's a positive twist though: the mailman, err, woman, showed up just a few minutes ago with some new steel. No Beckers this time though. Wanted to expand my collection of workman's folding knives and I'm getting pretty close to completing it (in my eyes at least).
And here I was coming on to complain about how I couldn't with my fall allergies.
What knives did you get? Pictures!

Hope you'll get better soon.
Pics coming when I am able to get out of the sofa :)

Same to you.
And fair.

So I got an email from Survive! Knives, they're going to do a run of GSO-4.1 Scandis. I'm kind of excited about this, but the timing is bad for me. Can't justify dropping that kind of coin on a knife right now.

Thanks dynamic.
The doc just stopped by, described 4 different meds and told me to take it easy for the next three days. That was pretty much my cue to go into the yard, absorb a few rays of sunshine, take a few pics, and go back inside and make myself some tea.

Here's the three that just arrived (Mercator Katzmesser, Case Jr. Sodbuster in CV, Rough Rider gunstock barlow). I'll get a thread up over in the traditionals subforum here on BFC. I've got plenty of time for that now, since I feel a bit woozy, am all cramped together in my stomach and bored shitless (well, pun intended since I have diarrhea :)).

Very nice picture bro!!

school starts today for my daughter, getting ready to walk her there, she is all happy and excited. Son starts next week. Good stuff.

Beautiful traditional's Gshark. Sorry about your luck being sick!

Yesterday I finished organizing my garage. The new work bench is pretty sweet. Plenty of room to work, and storage for all my tools. WP_001620.jpg
The part of the table that is sticking out at the bottom actually rolls all the way out to make a mobile work station. Its great for rolling out into into the driveway when working on really big stuff. I still have a little more organization to do, but its a start.

I also when to the Orange Depot the other day and picked up a ladder. We've lived in this house for about 2 years now and I've never seen the roof. The home inspector we hired said it would have to be replaced in the next 5 years so I decided to go up and take a look. I learned two things yesterday 1. I'm going to have to get the roof re-shingled and 2. while I don't mind heights, I don't trust ladders and they freak me out a little. It was weird, I've repelled in a harness down the side of a small building and I was fine with that. No harness and climbing a 30 foot ladder that is a foot wide was actually scary. I've been less scared while being shot at (I guess because I didn't have a choice). I guess I'm getting old :rolleyes::foot:

school starts today for my daughter, getting ready to walk her there, she is all happy and excited. Son starts next week. Good stuff.

My son starts today too :D I just don't know what time he starts. The wife is still in bed and I'm on vacation. I guess I can walk him over when I see kids starting to gather, another great benefit to having the school in our back yard

I feel your pain. I believe I got some food poisoning here in El Paso and have likewise been sitting on the throne much of the weekend, including the nights. Even less fun when you're in a hotel 600 miles from home. I'm going to eat some yogurt and try going to work this morning. We'll see how that goes. Hope you recover quickly as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back