Two Cheezeburgerz and a large SNARK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Testing testing.

a mid-sized countersink will work for holes in a wide variety of diameters. Probably 1/8" to 3/8" or so. You only need one to start.

Excellent!! Thanks again bud!!

Placed a pretty big order. The delivery man is going to be pissed LMAO probably going to weight close to 100 pounds with everything i ordered.

Even got a chunk of O1 tool steel to play with to start me off, i never knew they had steel on the river store, never looked. Didnt have lots of different options, but thats OK!

Looks like the local place that rhymes with "Fears" doesnt have the 2x42 in stock.... That sucks. Have to order it too. Have to wait till next week to order that. But i think im pretty much set to start playing around... And didnt go too cheap on the stuff so hopefully it last a while.

Any better?

EDIT: Still slow, but at least I didn't get the wanna leave the page box this time.

Placed a pretty big order. The delivery man is going to be pissed LMAO probably going to weight close to 100 pounds with everything i ordered.

Even got a chunk of O1 tool steel to play with to start me off, i never knew they had steel on the river store, never looked. Didnt have lots of different options, but thats OK!

Looks like the local place that rhymes with "Fears" doesnt have the 2x42 in stock.... That sucks. Have to order it too. Have to wait till next week to order that. But i think im pretty much set to start playing around... And didnt go too cheap on the stuff so hopefully it last a while.

awesome.
knowing the River Store, it will ship in more boxes than items you ordered.
I've ordered A2 and O1 from them before - it came as nice Starrett O1 too.

Had to use my belt knife to cut my steak in the mess tonight. Tasty, tho. Went most of the way down and finished with the table knife so asnot to whack the edge against the ceramic plate.

awesome.
knowing the River Store, it will ship in more boxes than items you ordered.
I've ordered A2 and O1 from them before - it came as nice Starrett O1 too.

Had to use my belt knife to cut my steak in the mess tonight. Tasty, tho. Went most of the way down and finished with the table knife so asnot to whack the edge against the ceramic plate.

LMAO!! 15 items will be coming in 18 boxes HAHA

Good to hear about the steel. Never know ordering from new places. Started with 1/8" stock. Plan on trying a drop point neck knife first... I will name it the "Woody Pecker" :D... Been thinking about that a while now LMAO.... Just wanting to do this to give me something to keep busy during the day since both kids will be in school this year....Weather i ever sell knives or not i will be upgrading to a knife maker subscription when this one is done though. Just so i dont have to worry about posting knives i have, tried to, make.

Its going to be a good week in deliveries though, most the stuff will be here Tuesday :D

My sheath from JD will be coming back as well!! Ill be watching for the mail man like a meth addict LOL

So I finally decided that I'm going to make one of those green river blanks, in my cart I have the buffalo skinner blank, black micarta slabs, and some 5/32 brass rod stock for attaching the scales, anything else you guys think I'll need?

Hey Jerry,

What stoves are you bringing? I have an MSR Reactor that we always bring down. Also have an MSR XGK from 1986 that will burn almost any fuel - just don't try and simmer with it. And continuing with the MSR theme, I have an MSR MicroRocket (I think Guyon has this stove) and an MSR Dragonfly.

Let me know if I should bring any of these down.

These are a few biofuel stoves a friend and I have cooked up together. They're pretty fun to play with and its fun to torture Guyon with them as well.

Some people just make me mad...
People suck.

Ok, has anyone seen the latest episode of Hell on Wheels? It's a full-on KA-BAR origin story - with some artistic license for dramatic effect.

So I finally decided that I'm going to make one of those green river blanks, in my cart I have the buffalo skinner blank, black micarta slabs, and some 5/32 brass rod stock for attaching the scales, anything else you guys think I'll need?

Some 2 ton epoxy and sheath making materials.

Post pictures when you are done!

Jeremy

I'm predicting that the sheath will be the hardest part, I can't seem to find a kit that will fit the knife and I have zero of the tool needed for kydex

Biscuit - the Kru vodka is fine for mixing, but fairly harsh for drinking straight.
OTOH, the 1.75L steel bottle is unlined, nests with the glacier mug, and the threads are a brass insert, so it's nominally safe for heating water.

Ok, has anyone seen the latest episode of Hell on Wheels? It's a full-on KA-BAR origin story - with some artistic license for dramatic effect.

This sounds pretty bad-ass.... Almost as much as ColDefender taking that black bear with his bear hands.

Winning on nineteen with Charlie sheen!

I'm only up through the season where he had to marry the mormon girl. I think that's 3 isn't it?

Another dragon I was messing around with tonight. Like how it turned out:

Dragon5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back