Two Cheezeburgerz and a large SNARK

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, im very honored that my cousin that lives in Atlanta asked me to be a part of his Wedding coming up in October. My wife and I came to the big city tonight to go to the mens wharehouse to get fitted for the tux. As I walked to the fitting room there was 5 employees waiting to take measurements. 4 drop dead gorgeous wemen and one gay guy named Trey. Guess which one I got. :rolleyes: fortunately, my wife identified the situation and is now treating me to Hooters chicken wings and beer. :thumbup:

Haha - I bet Gina got a kick out of that.

This is just silly..... My 5 year old's school uniform pants have a cell phone pocket :rolleyes:

15084286011_4db8c43ac5_z.jpg

He asks me where his phone is for his pocket.... SO i took that cardboard tag and cut the phone out and handed it to him LOL

Opened the door and found this:

Now to find something to use it on.

Thanks for the heads up on the low price.

Sweet man!!

And NP, im glad someone was able to take advantage of it. Looks like they are now out of stock... I bet, thats a lot of knife for 35 bucks.

I got a Giedymin blade coming soon to add to my collection.. and an Esee Junglas waiting for me at my door step... :D

I got a Giedymin blade coming soon to add to my collection.. :D

It will indeed make a nice addition to your collection...... Collection of pictures on facebook anyways :p :D

Oh yea.. meant to ask, If you get a chance at any time in the next several days could you send me a picture of how the typhon material that you have looks.. Pretty please ????

Just want to see how visible the pattern is!

No. It doesn't make any sense.

Hmmm... Do you need any Jeep parts?

my 10 just keeps pushing it off my belt, ill have to ask my dad about the parts, i think he already has the main things we need.
im hoping to trade for an esee of some sort but we will see what happens

nice score DunkEm, i mustve missed that deal

All in favor of nominating the kukri machete as an honorary member of the Becker family, signify by saying aye.

It will indeed make a nice addition to your collection...... Collection of pictures on facebook anyways :p :D

Oh yea.. meant to ask, If you get a chance at any time in the next several days could you send me a picture of how the typhon material that you have looks.. Pretty please ????

Just want to see how visible the pattern is!

LOL, here you go man.

im hoping to trade for an esee of some sort but we will see what happens

You might be able to get an izula... Or a candiru.....

The prices of Esee just doesnt make much sense to me. The 3 and 4 should be the same price as the tweeners. Not 100+ IMO

The Esee 3 goes for more than ALL the normal Beckers at lots of places.... Esee is priced pretty competitively with Swamp Rat... Yet you get better steel and ergonomics with SR. I would personally ALWAYS rather get better steel and ergos and NOT get a sheath with the knife at the same price than vice versa... Warranty is close to the same, in fact SR/Busse has never refused a warranty service for any reason at all from what i have read.

Just my opinion of course... And i tried HARD to like Esee.... Just couldnt get comfortable in my hands.. People talk about buying new scales that are more comfy.. But hell then your in the same boat as SR... Needing to spend more money before the package is complete...

I enjoy planning out sheaths, and i can use a knife without a sheath.... But i cant use an uncomfortable knife for very long no matter what name is on it or what accessories are available for it.

DOWN WITH ESEE :p :D

You might be able to get an izula... Or a candiru.....

The prices of Esee just doesnt make much sense to me. The 3 and 4 should be the same price as the tweeners. Not 100+ IMO

The Esee 3 goes for more than ALL the normal Beckers at lots of places.... Esee is priced pretty competitively with Swamp Rat... Yet you get better steel and ergonomics with SR. I would personally ALWAYS rather get better steel and ergos and NOT get a sheath with the knife at the same price than vice versa... Warranty is close to the same, in fact SR/Busse has never refused a warranty service for any reason at all from what i have read.

Just my opinion of course... And i tried HARD to like Esee.... Just couldnt get comfortable in my hands.. People talk about buying new scales that are more comfy.. But hell then your in the same boat as SR... Needing to spend more money before the package is complete...

I enjoy planning out sheaths, and i can use a knife without a sheath.... But i cant use an uncomfortable knife for very long no matter what name is on it or what accessories are available for it.

DOWN WITH ESEE :p :D
i do feel that they are a little over priced, but i have never owned one so i dont really have an opinion on them one way or another. and i REALLY want to try out a SW but i just dont have the money for a new knife right now, thats why im trying to trade the 17.

LOL, here you go man.

Not bad.... But its no Mandrake :D

Is that Mandrake under it??? I love the looks of that stuff.... I should just say SCREW trying to match the knife and sheath together and go with that awesome Mandrake LMAO

i do feel that they are a little over priced, but i have never owned one so i dont really have an opinion on them one way or another. and i REALLY want to try out a SW but i just dont have the money for a new knife right now, thats why im trying to trade the 17.

Bud they work for lots of people..... there is a huge following for them..... In fact im pretty sure im in the minority for not liking them LOL

I like giving Esee fans a hard time, but dont let me steer you away from them at all, i was mostly pointing out in a trade you would not be getting as much knife in return most likely.

Not bad.... But its no Mandrake :D

Is that Mandrake under it??? I love the looks of that stuff.... I should just say SCREW trying to match the knife and sheath together and go with that awesome Mandrake LMAO

I gotta say out of all the kryptek, mandrake is the best color combo.

Bud they work for lots of people..... there is a huge following for them..... In fact im pretty sure im in the minority for not liking them LOL

I like giving Esee fans a hard time, but dont let me steer you away from them at all, i was mostly pointing out in a trade you would not be getting as much knife in return most likely.

i understand that, ive just been wanting to try one out. im hoping that sense a bk17 with micarta comes out at about the same price as some of the smaller ESEE's i might be able to do a straight trade, but we will see what happens.

I gotta say out of all the kryptek, mandrake is the best color combo.

Lets use it then :D

Its my favorite for sure... I was just trying to match the knife to the sheath..... But who cares about that really LOL

i understand that, ive just been wanting to try one out. im hoping that sense a bk17 with micarta comes out at about the same price as some of the smaller ESEE's i might be able to do a straight trade, but we will see what happens.

oh... I didnt know it had the micarta too.... Yea that should be an even trade!!!

Good luck bro!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back