Two Cheezeburgerz and a large SNARK

Status
Not open for further replies.
So searching for something unrelated I click on the amazon reviews for the 11 San Mai and in the corner I see "1left available " free shipping $14.95!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF! It let me order and sent me confirmation. Fingers crossed its legit.

If that works out, it'll be the deal of the century! Hope it works!

Yeah I'm kind of waiting for the email apologizing issuing a refund. We shall see though. The pic and description were for the San Mai but even a normal 11 at that price isn't that bad.

Good luck Tank. I have seen a couple "deals" where when I ordered them, what showed up in my cart was NOT what the picture and the description said. Almost like the product listing was right, but attached to the wrong SKU or something. Last time it was a (now discontinued) Sawvivor Takedown bucksaw, for like $20. When I purchased it, it was only the bone saw replacement blade. Cancelled before they shipped it, went back to the listing...still listing the whole saw for $20. Tried again and gave up when the same thing happened. I guess it was OK 'cause you really shouldn't be able to buy a $60 saw for $20, but I would have pulled a Schultz if the deal went through: "I see noth-THING!"

I do hope you get it, though. That'd be awesome.

But still even if it was 400-450 thats GOOD. They are taxing the hell out of it as they should in the recreational market.

They should tax it to below the going rate on the illegal market to encourage business and drive tax revenue. Tax it too much, and there will still be high black market demand. it will take awhile for prices to stabilize in CO, and then the fluxuation will continue as more states legalize. Eventually the retail cost should end up below current street prices, and if the gov'ts aren't stupid, they'll make sure to balance the taxes to make sure it's not profitable to operate in the black market. That should gut half the drug war problem.

Once, I ordered some weed killer but when it came, it was exactly the opposite ;).

Now your username makes so much more sense....

Granite = STONE

Stoned state of mind

:D

They should tax it to below the going rate on the illegal market to encourage business and drive tax revenue. Tax it too much, and there will still be high black market demand. it will take awhile for prices to stabilize in CO, and then the fluxuation will continue as more states legalize. Eventually the retail cost should end up below current street prices, and if the gov'ts aren't stupid, they'll make sure to balance the taxes to make sure it's not profitable to operate in the black market. That should gut half the drug war problem.

I completely agree, but right now i think its more beneficial to the cause if they overcharge so other states see all that revenue they are bringing in and it helps to change the laws. Change the laws THEN drive out the illegal market.

I could go on for a while on this subject but it gets too political.

So who got a cool new knife this week?? :D

Beer run complete.

DF7F5007-0355-4584-BB7A-A5149C6A4B38_zps4pb4kjlg.jpg

Time for some football. Right now, the Bama defense is sucking wind.

So, im very honored that my cousin that lives in Atlanta asked me to be a part of his Wedding coming up in October. My wife and I came to the big city tonight to go to the mens wharehouse to get fitted for the tux. As I walked to the fitting room there was 5 employees waiting to take measurements. 4 drop dead gorgeous wemen and one gay guy named Trey. Guess which one I got. :rolleyes: fortunately, my wife identified the situation and is now treating me to Hooters chicken wings and beer. :thumbup:

So, im very honored that my cousin that lives in Atlanta asked me to be a part of his Wedding coming up in October. My wife and I came to the big city tonight to go to the mens wharehouse to get fitted for the tux. As I walked to the fitting room there was 5 employees waiting to take measurements. 4 drop dead gorgeous wemen and one gay guy named Trey. Guess which one I got. :rolleyes: fortunately, my wife identified the situation and is now treating me to Hooters chicken wings and beer. :thumbup:

Spilled my beer reading that!

Gina is a keeper!

Admit it. You're still a little intrigued by that inseam measurement.

They should tax it to below the going rate on the illegal market to encourage business and drive tax revenue. ... That should gut half the drug war problem.

I concur on all your points. It just makes sense, without even considering the very significant medical and industrial applications. Obviously people are going to smoke the stuff anyway.

As I walked to the fitting room there was 5 employees waiting to take measurements. 4 drop dead gorgeous wemen and one gay guy named Trey. Guess which one I got. :rolleyes: fortunately, my wife identified the situation and is now treating me to Hooters chicken wings and beer. :thumbup:

Seems like a fair trade-off to me :p

As a strict vagitarian, I can appreciate this.

So who got a cool new knife this week?? :D
I got a San-Mai this week. I still say Dex is a helluva guy! I don't care what Trade says! :D

Was that the issue that was gonna make you miss the gathering? I glad that got worked out!

Hooters, come of the beer, leave cause of the wings :D At least the eye candy isn't that bad!

Hope "Trey" took 'good' care of ya! ;)

Spilled my beer reading that!

Gina is a keeper!
This is definitely the truth!

Admit it. You're still a little intrigued by that inseam measurement.
First time I had my inseam measured I was quite intrigued! Second time it was a bit different, and it seemed less... uhhhh... invasive! However the pants also didn't fit as good so the first time made more sense, even still though it was kind of like getting a prostate check. You have an idea of how it's gonna be and it turns out to be nothing like that... AT ALL!

If it involved latex and lubricant, you got hoodwinked.

I'm glad I don't have to pay for mine :x 400-450, I'd quit if I had to pay that lol.

Wife looks at me today when I get home and asks If I want to start building a work station in the garage. She got her top-up from maturity leave from her workplace. Building began this afternoon, had to to stop because the rain started. Can't wait to finish!

Time for dinner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back