Two Cheezeburgerz and a large SNARK

Status
Not open for further replies.
my 10 just keeps pushing it off my belt, ill have to ask my dad about the parts, i think he already has the main things we need.
im hoping to trade for an esee of some sort but we will see what happens

I love my 10. You should be able to find a taker there, especially with micarta. :thumbup:

In on four like a broken sliding glass door.

So, im very honored that my cousin that lives in Atlanta asked me to be a part of his Wedding coming up in October. My wife and I came to the big city tonight to go to the mens wharehouse to get fitted for the tux. As I walked to the fitting room there was 5 employees waiting to take measurements. 4 drop dead gorgeous wemen and one gay guy named Trey. Guess which one I got. :rolleyes: fortunately, my wife identified the situation and is now treating me to Hooters chicken wings and beer. :thumbup:

I went to a Hooters once. The food was meh. The view was alright. There's a place in town that's trying to be like hooters but with better food.

I got a Giedymin blade coming soon to add to my collection.. and an Esee Junglas waiting for me at my door step... :D

I've been thinking about a Junglas for a while. Vacation hit the wallet kinda hard so maybe when I bounce back from that.

'71Commando lit a fire tonight...

IMG_20140830_175620-small-small.jpg

IMG_20140830_181732-small-small.jpg

IMG_20140830_185208-small-small.jpg

IMG_20140830_184931-small-small.jpg

mind == blown.

got bored so i decided to take my BK10,BK17 and decided to light up my little swiss volcano stove. im always surprised how well that thing works eveytime i use it

Ok this knife is very freaking neat. Nice simple clean lines. Looks like it would be a pleasure to use.

Thanks..

I try not to post about other maker's knives in this thread, but sometimes it is impossible not to. I delivered the design for this knife to JK Knives a couple months ago. Freakin' stoked to get it. I hate to brag about myself, but this is onehelluva knife. 3/32" thick O-1 steel.

Having a photo by itself is a little deceiving, but it has a roughly 6" blade with a 5 inch handle.

Here it is next to a BK-16 for comparison.

DSC01506.JPG

Thanks..

I try not to post about other maker's knives in this thread, but sometimes it is impossible not to. I delivered the design for this knife to JK Knives a couple months ago. Freakin' stoked to get it. I hate to brag about myself, but this is onehelluva knife. 3/32" thick O-1 steel.

Having a photo by itself is a little deceiving, but it has a roughly 6" blade with a 5 inch handle.

Here it is next to a BK-16 for comparison.

DSC01506.JPG
Very nice! It looks like a sweetheart for sure. I really like the lines of it. I'd be proud too!

Bored....

First question.....

If you were offered any free "realistic" vehicle of any year you wanted with the stipulation you could never sell it which would you chose??

Man its so hard for me to pick just one....Either a brand spanking new Audi R8, or a '69 Chevelle SS, either one with a solid black shiny paint job!!

Or a Ford Raptor, or a Range Rover Sport... Or.... Or.... Or..... I have to think up easier questions HAHA

Next question... Hopefully easier for me....

If you could pick any super power you wanted which would you choose?

Id pick i could heal myself and others from anything..... Or every time i reach into my pocket the exact amount of money i needed was there...

Last question.....

If you were a Ninja Turtle which would you be???

My wife says id be Rafael because im a hot head and she would be a girl version of splinter because she is my boss :rolleyes: LOL

:D Snark on.... And just for clarification im 30 years old despite these questions LMAO!!!

Bored....

First question.....

If you were offered any free "realistic" vehicle of any year you wanted with the stipulation you could never sell it which would you chose??

Man its so hard for me to pick just one....Either a brand spanking new Audi R8, or a '69 Chevelle SS, either one with a solid black shiny paint job!!

Or a Ford Raptor, or a Range Rover Sport... Or.... Or.... Or..... I have to think up easier questions HAHA

Id pick i could heal myself and others from anything..... Or every time i reach into my pocket the exact amount of money i needed was there...

Last question.....

My wife says id be Rafael because im a hot head and she would be a girl version of splinter because she is my boss :rolleyes: LOL

:D Snark on.... And just for clarification im 30 years old despite these questions LMAO!!!

1.) It would be a crew cab long box 4x4 truck. Probably a ford, either a 94-97 F350 powerstoke or a 73-79 F350 with a 460, assuming the truck has to be stock. If I'm allowed an engine swap than it would be the '73-79 F350 with either a cummins or 7.3 powerstoke swapped in.

2.) I would want to be able to manipulate time a space like Hiro from Hero. Basically it would allow me to transport to any place in time and space I wanted, or just pause time. That would cover the money issue since I could just go back after they pick the winning lotto numbers and buy a ticket.

3.) April's boyfriend.

Number 2 is a good one 'Hoss!! I never watched Hero... But that would cover the money and kind of cover not dying / healing yourself and others... By just rewinding time and manipulating events to where your or who ever didnt get hurt/dead

Can Hero take others with him when he goes back in time or teleports somewhere?? See then you could just keep taking your family back in time to avoid even growing old LOL

Number 2 is a good one 'Hoss!! I never watched Hero... But that would cover the money and kind of cover not dying / healing yourself and others... By just rewinding time and manipulating events to where your or who ever didnt get hurt/dead

Can Hero take others with him when he goes back in time or teleports somewhere?? See then you could just keep taking your family back in time to avoid even growing old LOL

If he holds on to someone he can take them. But I don't think going back in time would do anything to make you younger. You'd still be in the same body aging at the same rate.

If he holds on to someone he can take them. But I don't think going back in time would do anything to make you younger. You'd still be in the same body aging at the same rate.

I guess your righ huh.... I didnt think that out very well LOL

Might be going to a lake later to do some grilling and let the kids do some swimming.

That or my wife is going to take my daughter on a 2 hour (1 way) drive to get some kittens for her co-workers and maybe 1 for my daughter.... That Neko will probably eat....

Im trying to talk her out of the 2nd option for the day LOL

I know, right? They should make Becker Cheetos. Somehow. Not really sure how that would work but everyone here would buy a bag.

Id buy stock in that idea :D

Pepsi and Cheetos are like the best bad things for you!!

Well time for a smoke and a nap!! 420am is as good of time as any!!

Later bro!!

Bored....

First question.....

Last question.....

Probably something of German heritage. More than likely a BMW, but them I'm in ND and that wouldn't be very practical. For there a good 4x4 with lots of aftermarket parts and support. Maybe a Jeep Cherokee or an old Bronco.

For a superpower I'd go with.....ummmmm........oh what the heck. I wanna be able to fly.

I have no idea what turtle I'd wanna be. I haven't watched TMNT since in was a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back