Virus school closures

I don't think any nation would use a biological weapon whose distribution can't be controlled.

Bert

It could be argued. It’s to cut down on our overpopulation. It targets the weaklings in society. It in theory would make us stronger as a species. Like forced “Natural selection”.

We as humans have been weakening our gene pool since the dawn of time. Coddle the weaklings send the best and strongest off to die in battle.

The wife's a surgical nurse, and she's worried about:
-The shortage of respirators, the hospital just doesn't have an adequate supply of them.
- The looming blood supply shortage as people now focus on their own needs.
And if it gets really bad, fearful health care workers not reporting to work - leaving the staff that's on shift stuck at the hospital.......
...You cannot leave your patients until you are releaved as that is considered abandoning your patients and that can get you in serious trouble.

Our health care system is woefully unprepared for the looming crises' that are much more dangerous than Covid-19.

Last edited:
AntDog, glad you brought this up as we had corona-virus in 2018. And it was the worst I've ever been sick. It is more potent than a normal
flu and it lingers. It took us a month before we felt like doing much and we lost weight. Doctors did little for us and we had to fight it with
fruits, fluids and rest. It can build up fluid in your lungs like pneumonia. We had diarrhea, fever, weak, we could keep fruit down and used
Tylenol to help us sleep. On week 2 we could keep down a plain baked potato. At week 3 we could eat anything and keep it down. We don't want to battle it again as it is serious. But overcame with God's healing hand. We don't know how we got
it. So, wash your hands and stay away from people. DM

Last edited:
Came at a good time for me. Lots of sprayin and mowin and clearin to do at the farm. That, and we only have Corona here...;)

Next week was scheduled spring break but they've already said no school for the week after that.

Michigan has closed schools and restaurants amongst other things. Not many people out and about....:eek: Free parking in downtown Ann Arbor.......heck usually you can never find a spot and when you do it cost you $15.

I actually made it the 90 miles home from Detroit in under 75 minutes with the cruise control set. That never happens!
I could get used to that.:)

restaurants and bars closed in WA St and across the country.

We have not closed any of our restaurants or bars. The gatherings are limited to 25 or 30 persons and they take your name, in case a follow up is needed. DM

Back