WALKING DEAD Season 4, Sunday 10-13-13

Yea, best be sharping them Busse's up folks. Make sure the Crossbow Bolts have some news blades in them, and plenty of ammo. It's time for some killen!!!:D

Really looking forward to the Walking Dead. Still disappointed in AMC to moving Hell on Wheels on Saturday but at least TWD hasn't changed. Coming off the Breaking Bad finale the Dead hasn't seemed to welcomed

:)

Working through season 3 on Netflix at the moment, it just keeps getting better and better. :)

Dont have cable or satellite here, so I'm always a year late. :p AMC is never on the cheap plan anyhow.

I did read the graphic novels, its a little different, in some ways the books are better and in some ways the show is better. I like that!

Without a doubt I'm waiting for season 4 to start with great anticipation. Absolutely love this show which is really saying something since the last time I actively followed any TV series week to week was probably 5 - 10 years ago. Then The Walking Dead and Breaking Bad came out and I was hooked.

Oddly, although I sometimes will watch an episode or two of Mad Men I can't really say that I follow that show or that I'm a megafan. Perhaps just a casual fan but it is a good show and brilliantly shot as well as acted. Just doesn't "speak" to me for whatever reason but I'll watch a couple of episodes here and there like I said.

Can barely wait for The Walking Dead to start back up.

Working through season 3 on Netflix at the moment, it just keeps getting better and better. :)

Dont have cable or satellite here, so I'm always a year late. :p AMC is never on the cheap plan anyhow.

I did read the graphic novels, its a little different, in some ways the books are better and in some ways the show is better. I like that!

Wait til you get to the second half of season 3,disappointing. They changed writers mid season,love the show but they need to get back on track with how it was in season 1 and 2.

I have been watching-listening to season 1 on AMC tonight.I noticed that I really kind of miss Shane. Decided to make a paracord sling for my 10/22. Started it about 7:30 and just finished it about 10 min ago. At least it let me sit through most all of season 1.

Really excited to see where the show goes this season. Hopefully more Team Gemini walker kills.

Garth

Wait til you get to the second half of season 3,disappointing. They changed writers mid season,love the show but they need to get back on track with how it was in season 1 and 2.
I heard about that, I'll be looking for that change in feel. Also looking for a way to watch episodes without having to wait till this time next year. Does Hulu have them quicker?

I don't do Hulu or any other internet TV stuff. I am sure there are ways to watch without cable but not sure how. Maybe on the AMC website. If anyone around here still has an old VCR they could tape them for you.

I saw the season premiere on AMC's site. They also posted the midseason premiere, but it kept trying to reload after every commercial. No cable at my casa.

I've seen a few Walking Dead promos with Darryl on Facebook, the Busse is always just out of sight! I don't have any Hogs, Dogs or Rats right now, but AMC has to show some Busse love.

I don't do Hulu or any other internet TV stuff. I am sure there are ways to watch without cable but not sure how. Maybe on the AMC website. If anyone around here still has an old VCR they could tape them for you.
Thanks! And yea, you'd think by now someone would have a digital recorder that doesn't have strings attached. Its gotten impossible to get a hold of tapes to record on anymore.
This may help as well. Seems there is a way to watch on AMC website and you can buy episodes with Itunes.
http://allthingsd.com/20120716/no-cable-no-problem-amc-tells-breaking-bad-fans/
Thank you! I dont get Itunes but its a great idea. :)
I saw the season premiere on AMC's site. They also posted the midseason premiere, but it kept trying to reload after every commercial. No cable at my casa.

I've seen a few Walking Dead promos with Darryl on Facebook, the Busse is always just out of sight! I don't have any Hogs, Dogs or Rats right now, but AMC has to show some Busse love.
Good to see I'm not the only one not using cable or satellite, we just got so sick of the constant bickering between station and provider and the more constant rate hikes. Our internet connection is not super fast, but I can watch full movies on Netflix with no issues. AMC may not have the best streaming out there though, but worth the try. :D

Oh I am ready.

I am so incredibly excited for this Sunday. . . There will be something to watch now! :thumbup: I can't wait to see what happens next.

Sunday can't get here fast enough! I'm so excited about The Walking Dead!

Back