WALKING DEAD Season 4, Sunday 10-13-13

and now for something completely different,anyone watching Sleepy Hollow? Very good show.

I have been watching-listening to season 1 on AMC tonight.I noticed that I really kind of miss Shane. Decided to make a paracord sling for my 10/22. Started it about 7:30 and just finished it about 10 min ago. At least it let me sit through most all of season 1.

I missed Shane even when he was still alive. :) I couldn't wait a week to see him again, lol.

Working through season 3 on Netflix at the moment, it just keeps getting better and better. :)

Dont have cable or satellite here, so I'm always a year late. :p AMC is never on the cheap plan anyhow.

Same here! Cable/Satellite is just too danged expensive IMO.

Wait til you get to the second half of season 3,disappointing. They changed writers mid season,love the show but they need to get back on track with how it was in season 1 and 2.

I just finished episode 8 last night. That's halfway...

I heard about that, I'll be looking for that change in feel. Also looking for a way to watch episodes without having to wait till this time next year. Does Hulu have them quicker?

I don't know about Hulu, but you can watch the recent episodes through Amazon Prime or the Playstation Store on PS3. I think that also goes the same for Breaking Bad (which I'm all caught up on now).

Sleepy Hollow is pretty good. Like a cross between the X-files and Supernatural. Watched every episode of Sleepy Hollow so far. Ichabod needs some newer clothes. :)

In the previews looked like they are going to address that next week. I really like the little things stuck in like the doughnut holes and the tax on them.
a 10% levy on baked goods? How is the public not rioting in the streets. The Revolutionary War was started over less than a 2% levy
The whole part to start off the one last night where he was talking to the on star rep was good to.

I'm wondering what's going to happen with the governor now that he only has a couple henchmen. And I'm thinking that prison is going to get awful gamey with all those extra people. :barf: They should've moved to Woodbury.

Spoilers! Some of us are living in a cave and still watching season 3!!!! :p :D :p

I'm ready for Season 4!

hkmv.jpg

I like The American Horror Story, it premiers tonight. I will probably watch it while I pack up some things for the Knob Creek trip. :)

Projectfreetv is a good safe way of watching TV shows online. Episodes usually upload a few hours after premeir. Definitely looking forward to Sunday!

Same here! Cable/Satellite is just too danged expensive IMO.

I just finished episode 8 last night. That's halfway...

I don't know about Hulu, but you can watch the recent episodes through Amazon Prime or the Playstation Store on PS3. I think that also goes the same for Breaking Bad (which I'm all caught up on now).
I'm up to episode 12 now, and yes, there is a bit of a slow down happening. The first half of the season was moving fast, lots of action and such. Now its just slowing down, not much happening in each episode. I hope it catches some momentum. Then I'm on the search for the downloads, I appreciate the lead Dr Boom! :)

Oh yea! I have always wondered since the start what mayhem Daryl would cause with a Steel Heart, scary stuff! :D

I'm looking forward to it. I hope some of the characters can calm down and make less boneheaded decisions this season, though.

For those of you trying to catch up on episodes from past seasons, check your local public library. We carry them at mine (I made sure of that). If your library doesn't have it, they may be able to get it for you via Interlibrary Loan.

Spoilers! Some of us are living in a cave and still watching season 3!!!! :p :D :p

I don't think you get to call it a spoiler if its almost a year old. Oh, and Darth Vader is Luke's father, Sonny gets killed and Fredo gets stepped over for Michael, and Bobby actually didn't get shot because it was all a dream. :p

Picture037_zpsbb6e1217.jpg

with 500rds of buckshot & 250 of birdshot...
006_zps3f9203be.jpg

im fixin to start prepping
:)

I can't wait until Monday (no TV, I buy it on Amazon).

Want to see a new level of nerdiness? I am running a WD fantasy League.

kunda.me/zombieland

Yeah, that's how excited I am.

I can't wait until Monday (no TV, I buy it on Amazon).

Want to see a new level of nerdiness? I am running a WD fantasy League.

kunda.me/zombieland

Yeah, that's how excited I am.

That's pretty cool. How does that work? Pick the top 2, 3, or, 4 zombie killers for the season?

#1 Michone
#2 Daryl
#3 Rick
#4 is a tough one. Torn between Carl and Tyreece, but leaning towards Tyreese

Finally finished Season 3 tonight.

I just wanna know the background story on the Gov.

That boy has interpersonal issues...

Only part I find hokey about WD are the number of times, and situations, when they "let their guard down", like it's a Sunday afternoon in the park, and still make it out alive.

And oh yeah, QUIET!!!!

Back