WALKING DEAD Season 4, Sunday 10-13-13

I don't think you get to call it a spoiler if its almost a year old. Oh, and Darth Vader is Luke's father, Sonny gets killed and Fredo gets stepped over for Michael, and Bobby actually didn't get shot because it was all a dream. :p
Netflix just got it up on their site less than a month ago, I dont and wont have cable or sat. A spoiler is simply telling the ending of a story to someone who has not seen that story, pure and simple. If I've never seen Gone With the Wind and you tell me how it ends, its a spoiler as you "spoiled" the story for me.
Finally finished Season 3 tonight.

I just wanna know the background story on the Gov.

That boy has interpersonal issues...

Only part I find hokey about WD are the number of times, and situations, when they "let their guard down", like it's a Sunday afternoon in the park, and still make it out alive.

And oh yeah, QUIET!!!!

The writer for the second half of the season kind of left a few plot holes here and there eh? :) I watched the final episode last night. Overall a good season, but the writer change was pretty evident. Less action and more drama.

I've been catching up on The Walking Dead since they put the third season on Netflix, I can't wait for tomorrow night. :cool:

Everything burns and Capt. Butler says he doesn't give a damn. ;):thumbup:

Your either missing the point, or being a pill. Either one, dont worry about it, I honestly dont. :D

please do post up reviews of each episode as it comes out, that way I can keep up with whats going on. I wont get to see it till next year anyhow. Dunno why they dont get it earlier, doesnt make sense as the money would come in through subscribers.

waitaminit, you sound really familiar

Your either missing the point, or being a pill. Either one, dont worry about it, I honestly dont. :D

please do post up reviews of each episode as it comes out, that way I can keep up with whats going on. I wont get to see it till next year anyhow. Dunno why they dont get it earlier, doesnt make sense as the money would come in through subscribers.

waitaminit, you sound really familiar

Nah leatherman, that last one I was just jerking your chain a little bit. I'm just saying that if I record a Raider game, I make sure to steer clear of any other sports shows, radio, newspaper articles or internet chats that may ruin the game for me. (But being a Raider fan, the outcome of most games are pretty predictable. Lol!). If I ruined the season for you I truely apologize.

I go by the same handle at every forum I frequent so you may recognize me if you spend much time at various hunting/shooting or antique tractor forums.

Last edited:
I'm definitely looking forward to it tomorrow. But I'm upset that they already gave away a huge part of the new season's plot-line in that really short trailer. I won't ruin it for the rest of you guys but what the Hell were they thinking with that promo?!

Nah leatherman, that last one I was just jerking your chain a little bit. I'm just saying that if I record a Raider game, I make sure to steer clear of any other sports shows, radio, newspaper articles or internet chats that may ruin the game for me. (But being a Raider fan, the outcome of most games are pretty predictable. Lol!). If I ruined the season for you I truely apologize.

I go by the same handle at every forum I frequent so you may recognize me if you spend much time at various hunting/shooting or antique tractor forums.
Whoo Hoo Raiders! :) Your "mini me" the Red Raiders of Texas Tech is my alma mater. :D
I know you from somewhere, but cant remember where. I've been around so long sometimes I meet new people that I knew eight years ago in another life. :p I'm a member at so many forums its silly, but its fun at the same time.
Season 3 is on Netflix now? I know what I am doing all day Sunday :D
Yes Ma'am! I just finished it and can attest to the fact its so nice to not have to put up with commercials and the "wait a week to find out what happens" mess. :) So nice. Almost worth the year wait, almost. :p

I've been watching the marathon on AMC off and on all day !
Now I wish I had a Colt Python. Have y'all seen the prices on gunbroker lately on them things ? Wow !

Them Pythons were never cheap but holy crap lately! :eek: The holster they use in the show is a work of art as well. I researched it for a reinactor and was very impressed. :) So much more than what they used for Daryl's rig. :p

I know you from somewhere, but cant remember where......
Maybe the email I sent you a few weeks ago about having a custom sheath made for my TGLB? I use clampdaddy in my email address but I probably signed with my real name.

The trials and tribulations of a despot governor.......

"I just wish that this was a BUSSE knife".:(

I have to get caught up on season 3 first. I'm a late bloomer; at first I didn't see all the fuss, but after watching season 1 I was hooked.

Maybe the email I sent you a few weeks ago about having a custom sheath made for my TGLB? I use clampdaddy in my email address but I probably signed with my real name.

BINGO! I love your idea and still working it out in my head and on paper! Lots of catching up on my end though, the line for my work is insane at the moment but I'm working it out. :) I do want to make that sheath as I think your on to something special. :D

BINGO! I love your idea and still working it out in my head and on paper! Lots of catching up on my end though, the line for my work is insane at the moment but I'm working it out. :) I do want to make that sheath as I think your on to something special. :D

I'm excited about it. I've always bought off the shelf gear that fit my needs as closely as possible and then living with its shortcomings or altering it. To actually be able to provide input and help design a piece of my gear to make it more functional for me is pretty cool.

Last edited:
I have to get caught up on season 3 first. I'm a late bloomer; at first I didn't see all the fuss, but after watching season 1 I was hooked.

Honestly, it wasn't until half-way through season 2 until I started to care about the show. Before that, it was way too slow-paced. I doubt I was the only one who felt that way since it was right around then that the pace picked up quite a bit.

watching the marathon right now so I will be all refreshed for s4e1 tonight! I have been avoiding the trailers and commercials for the upcoming season.
DarylTGLB1.jpgDarylTGLB2.jpg

Last edited:
Back