Walking Dead Season NINE (SPOILERS)

I am wondering where they will take fear the walking dead. Not many left in TWD that I am interested in.

I am wondering where they will take fear the walking dead. Not many left in TWD that I am interested in.
Really, I am kind of at the point with TWD that I was with FTWD all the way up to the beginning of last season. Wipe out all but one or two of the best characters and start fresh. Make it Daryl and/or Negans show.

Bugger carrying a spear that way on horseback, with the naked spearhead pointing straight at your gut.

Sadly , ive mostly stopped watching after the whole cliffhanger thing a few years ago ,that only worked once back in the 80's with the "who shot JR Ewing" on Dallas. The show does a poor job explaining things like who were the wolfs people and 3 seasons ago when Enid was talking about the wolfs & to Carl said "we.I mean they must be after"...ect or how the leader of there community Deann got charged in her upstairs by zombies (didnt know they could climb?) later in the show from a distance she is shown walking with the horde w/ her body intact. If I wanted to be treated that way I would go back & view the show lost. I know ....I know it just TV...thanks 4 letting me rant

Sadly , ive mostly stopped watching after the whole cliffhanger thing a few years ago ,that only worked once back in the 80's with the "who shot JR Ewing" on Dallas. The show does a poor job explaining things like who were the wolfs people and 3 seasons ago when Enid was talking about the wolfs & to Carl said "we.I mean they must be after"...ect or how the leader of there community Deann got charged in her upstairs by zombies (didnt know they could climb?) later in the show from a distance she is shown walking with the horde w/ her body intact. If I wanted to be treated that way I would go back & view the show lost. I know ....I know it just TV...thanks 4 letting me rant
Deanna being a pristine walker was a pretty blatant detail flub. In the show, walkers have always been able to walk up stairs though.

Clampdaddy there is the issue , its ok to have them go up a flight of stairs which takes thought...motor skills , but they same walker trips over a curb or another body which one might think would be easier to manage. I just want some consistency thats all. Dont even get me going on the scene when andra is about to shoot herself and says "dont worry rick I know where the safety is" Really a safety on a revolver...when did colt put a safety on a python??

Clampdaddy there is the issue , its ok to have them go up a flight of stairs which takes thought...motor skills , but they same walker trips over a curb or another body which one might think would be easier to manage. I just want some consistency thats all. Dont even get me going on the scene when andra is about to shoot herself and says "dont worry rick I know where the safety is" Really a safety on a revolver...when did colt put a safety on a python??
It is kinda funny how more athletic the walkers were in the first episodes. Remember the one in Atlanta that climbed/jumped an 8-10 foot fence while chasing Rick and Glenn? Lol! I think in that same episode, one of them used a big rock as a tool to break one of the glass doors of that store that they were holed up in while Merl was popping shots off up on the roof.

Watched 909 tonight. Not bad. Will keep on with it as it’s the only episodic television show I follow. And have been with it since the beginning.

They also added a sound effect of a casing hitting the floor after Andrea offer herself. One of those fully semi-automatic colt revolvers? Haha

I think they were talking about father Gabriel

Actually, I think clampdaddy clampdaddy is right. Just re-watched that scene. Rosita tells Siddiq: 'when we (Rosita&Siddiq) were having fun, before Gabriel... (Camera goes to Eugene) I'm pregnant'. I think the important thing here is that Eugene heard it - he'll prob do something stupid :D

Cheers,
C.

Actually, I think clampdaddy clampdaddy is right. Just re-watched that scene. Rosita tells Siddiq: 'when we (Rosita&Siddiq) were having fun, before Gabriel... (Camera goes to Eugene) I'm pregnant'. I think the important thing here is that Eugene heard it - he'll prob do something stupid :D

Cheers,
C.
Every time the show gets a new hottie the previous hottest chick gets knocked up. Lol!

A plump female Alpha strangles a healthy man to death, & now she needs to be arrowed, in gut & head.

I think she said Alpha. I know she is suppose to be a great actress but I could barely understand anything she was saying.

Guess they used up the ammo and forgot they could make more. With as much ammo that is in the US it would take survivors 100 years to use it all.

Back