Walking dead

I don't think we will see anymore Busse on the show.

One of the pictures I found it almost looks like hes holding twin forsaken battle mistress I think.
Wasn't a good picture and I dont really watch the show, but several people I've told about busse I mention the knife being featured in walking dead and they ask me if they're the ones beta uses.
I know Daryl has the tg.

Profile looks close to a forsaken mistress, but not. Really they're just rubber sculptures based on something the prop guy had, so it may have started as something and finished there.
i9q3PUw.jpg

There was kind of a big deal about the show producers getting Southern Grind to produce a knockoff of the TG for him to use on the show and sell in the gift shop. From what I heard SG didn't know about the trademarks and pulled out after finding out. Don't think we will ever see full details about all of it. I have not seen a Busse on the show sense season 5.

One of the pictures I found it almost looks like hes holding twin forsaken battle mistress I think.
Wasn't a good picture and I dont really watch the show, but several people I've told about busse I mention the knife being featured in walking dead and they ask me if they're the ones beta uses.
I know Daryl has the tg.
He has not had it sense the first half of season 5. I think the ones he has now were suppose to have been forged at Hilltop.

There was kind of a big deal about the show producers getting Southern Grind to produce a knockoff of the TG for him to use on the show and sell in the gift shop. From what I heard SG didn't know about the trademarks and pulled out after finding out. Don't think we will ever see full details about all of it. I have not seen a Busse on the show sense season 5.

There was a BOSC ID in season 6.

Haven't seen any since then, though.

Profile looks close to a forsaken mistress, but not. Really they're just rubber sculptures based on something the prop guy had, so it may have started as something and finished there.
i9q3PUw.jpg

Actually looks like it might be an MTech Raptor, fwiw.

Back