Walking dead

Left it open so when they end the series they can bring them back.

May have been the worse way of ending a character on a show ever used. “Alright Judith, I found an old cell phone, so I’m gonna go off permanently to look for your dad, who may or may not be alive.”

Wait. Michonne is leaving?!
I was intrigued by the way that ended... unless it is just Michonne leaving. If it is.... I agree, worst way ever.
Well, maybe not as bad as Maggie being on there at the end of one season, and having left at the beginning of the next. Not sure which is worse... or more pointless to the story.

I think it was a good way for Michonne to "leave" the show. At least it was on a high note with the possibility of returning. I'm sure she will be in the Walking Dead movies and then she and Rick will make it back to the show somewhere near the end of its run.

This may be my favorite season so far. I like how Daryl has settled into the"Uncle Daryl" role. The Negan/Alpha thing was cool. Eugene isn't sprung on Rosita anymore. Carol is losing her mind. And Beta is like a "real life" movie monster.

The new Negan/Darryl relationship will be interesting....Carol has truly lost it this time I think.
I love it when Negan says "Don't threaten me with a good time"

The new Negan/Darryl relationship will be interesting....Carol has truly lost it this time I think.
I love it when Negan says "Don't threaten me with a good time"
Yeah. When Daryl found Negan in that shack I had a feeling that he was going to put a bolt thru his face in mid sentence, but later on when he said "Untie me a$$h0!&" I knew they were good. Lol!

Any idea what knife Beta uses when he fights Daryl? Looks like a busse to me

It doesn't look quite correct to me.
Probably some Southern Grind copy. :confused:
I think that was the place that did a copy so close that it got hackles raised, in an earlier season.
Then again, one of the bad guys in a previous season had, IIRC, a BOSC-ID (that may be completely the wrong one, but I thought that was said; it was a Busse dagger).

One of the Alexandrians had a BOSC ID in season 6.

dR6hnIy.jpg

pdQOCld.jpg

Last edited:
Back