Walking dead

I knew it was something with the water. Didn't care for it last night. Hard to follow when the whole show is about one guy I really care nothing about.

I figured it was the water since they showed the whisperer gutting walkers in the Creek but I was actually thinking that Sadiq was the traitor and his problems lately were from guilt that he was feeling.

Man...I didn’t care about Sadiq either until he got choked by that traitor! Now, He seems cool.

Christ, I threw up in my mouth a little watching it...

A Crass man deserves a crass reward :)

On a positive note, there were definitely a few knives that looked Busse ish tonight (Mar 1)

Didn’t even watch it. Recorded it, but probably won’t watch it anytime soon. It has actually become boring.

Got to say it is getting boring.
Not sure I am going to watch the new one in April. Might just to see the helicopters explained.

Well, after all these seasons, its over...Youtube Live dropped my local baseball team and I WILL be watching that. So, picked up Hulu Live and no more AMC.

Farewell and adieu to ye fair Spanish ladies...farewell and adieu ye ladies of Spain...

I keep watching just hoping it comes back around. I will admit my patience is starting to wear thin.
Garth

I guess that Negan figured that if Alpha was willing to kill her own daughter then he would eventually be eliminated.;)

Well, glad I've been recording it. I just might have to catch up now. Thanks for the spoiler, gadunz. And I mean that sincerely, not sarcastically. I was hoping someone would post if something even remotely interesting happened.

Back