WAS Knives Flea Market

I never should have opened this thread this morning.

Yes...I'm on a self imposed buying restriction (unless I just have to have it or I'll die) due to massive overspending on knives, the $5000 college tuition bill, and the poverty wages I'm collecting as an adjunct college professor.

Keep your eyes on the Flea Market, as I'm going to be posting a few that I've got to sell.

Thanks for the offer Jerry. I'm trying not to cry. Congrats Tek!

I never should have opened this thread this morning.

Yes...I'm on a self imposed buying restriction (unless I just have to have it or I'll die) due to massive overspending on knives, the $5000 college tuition bill, and the poverty wages I'm collecting as an adjunct college professor.

Keep your eyes on the Flea Market, as I'm going to be posting a few that I've got to sell.

Thanks for the offer Jerry. I'm trying not to cry. Congrats Tek!

Lmk if u have any pks or esquires ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the mung.

No pks or esquires, and my Bison will never leave. I'll update today.

Sadly, a few must go. Starting here. Never used, never carried.

W.A. Surls Inlander. Stunning gancalo alves scales. Shipped to you (CONTUS)...asking $210. OBO.

Original listing:
Inlander w/ gancalo alves over black liners & white pinstripes, SFT Flat ground on 3/32” A2 - $240

A stunner here. Really struggling with letting this one go, but here she is.

W.A. Surls Huntsman, absolutely epic ironwood handle over black liners, white pinstripes, SFT Flat ground on 3/32” A2

$240.00 (OBO)

That's dust on the tang...not a scratch.

Light small scratch on the back left flat here.

Lil Ness. Hate to sell this, but it just never seems to supplant my hiking buddy. Black micarta bolster and yellow shadetree burlap- Super nice setup! 1/8" A2. JouFuu ISP sheath included- knife is a perfect fit! Has been very lightly used- a few faint scratches, but I cannot capture them very well. Sent to Panthera tigris for his expert sharpening, and I have not used it since it was sharpened.
Price: $250>>traded or feel free to make an offer. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_7655.JPG
    IMG_7655.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_7657.JPG
    IMG_7657.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_7658.JPG
    IMG_7658.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_7659.JPG
    IMG_7659.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_7660.JPG
    IMG_7660.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
New and unused WA Surls Harpoon Navy Burlap Natural Bolster Natural Liners SFT Convex on spalted 3/32" A2 $290

Dimensions: Blade 3 3/4" Handle 3 3/4" OAL 7 1/2"

HarpoonLeft-vi.jpg

HarpoonRight-vi.jpg

HarpoonSpine1800-vi.jpg

Any interest in a cherry bomb Arowana in A2! I got it from usamadeblade for Christmas this past I'm looking to make room for other things right now with twins coming in November. It has a kydex sheath with large tek lok and is unused with the exception of me just fondling it! [emoji15] looking for 300 shipped USA only PayPal friends or add 3.5% for fees any ? Ask and if anyon needs more pics let me know!
9e05e9fd97db48ab8a6fc5b81e3e4e30.jpg

Sent from my the pay phone beside the Quickie Mart! Where Duff is buy 5 get one free!

Back from the EDC Share visit ...

PayPal and CONUS shipping included but please contact if International needs to be discussed. PM or email with any questions. Thanks for looking

SOLD WA Surls Kanati with Cherry Bomb over Natural liners and Yellow pinstripes flat ground on 3/32" A2 SFT New and unused.

Dimensions: Blade Length = 3 1/2" OAL = 7 13/16"

KanatiGroup1600-vi.jpg

SOLD WA Surls Palmer Electric Purple Shadetree over Black liners and White pinstripes 3/32" A2 SFT Lightly used.

Dimensions: Blade Length = 3" OAL = 6 1/2"

PalmerGroup1600-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Back