Was unable to post before the lock -- new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where was Ren's wifes info posted here on BF. Find the thread or stop posting before you know all the facts. Thanks!! :thumbup:

-Tye
It was posted. By RYP. Name, work address, so forth. Not a good thing. The work of a true keyboard commando.

For the record, Ren posted his info on the internet, not me.
Semantics. You posted the info here, which is against the rules. Rules which you seem to be fond of ignoring. Also, posting a member and his wifes personal info was without class or couth.
Shame on you.

SOB has a problem with someone, slaps his wife, runs away and forms a weak ass reason why. POS, plain and simple.:thumbdn:

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 65 (60 members and 5 guests)
ThievesLikeUs, 1066vik, 1234, AbuAyesha, Adventure Sworn, ans7812, bjh_deals, bobbystoney, Brennanscott, bruceleeroy, burddogg, Carolina River Rat, Codger_64, Coyja, DanCo, DarthChicken, DH1, Doc_Savage, dttomcat, Finedges, FRANKVZ, Gavin S., giant1, HandofCod, Hodaka, hunter s thompson, intron, ivan51, J. Rosa, johnnytoxin, lafferjc, Maybeso, Melvin-Purvis, Mighty1, mknopfler, motts, pig sticker140, punisherD1, Robtheman1983, RYP+, sdg, silentknight2112, SpookyDriver, stevewest, the_ferret, TLR, tobinsmith, yubert, _woo

Still here. No defense required. All public info. Posted by Ren. Why is that a problem?

I think when people make statements that are not presented as opinions then it is important to know who that opinion is from.

Still here. No defense required. All public info. Posted by Ren. Why is that a problem?

I think when people make statements that are not presented as opinions then it is important to know who that opinion is from.

Then please post your personal address and phone number. Thanks!

For the record, Ren posted his info on the internet, not me.

Your posting Ren and his wife's info on your sub-forum in a blatant attempt to do harm demonstrated a serious lack of maturity and professional ethics on your part, especially for a person that claims to be a businessman, and who's job it is to foster good public relations and to curry favor and with your potential customers.

Bad on you, you should be hiding your head in shame, but all you can do is create subterfuge and make excuses.

Very Unprofessional :thumbdn:

I predict that this is all going to blow up in your face.

pete

Last edited:

What did Ren's wife do to deserve your attention?

And put your wife's address up too. She must have left you by now, you pathetic wannabe pussy.

What were we supposed to do with this mans wifes name, address and place of work? Or his personal information for that matter.

And now a lot of us have formed an opinion of you, I wouldn't buy any product you had any involvement in ever.

Just got my email back from customer service about returning for a refund...the knife will be going back first thing tomorrow morning

Beneath contempt is the phrase that comes to mind in this situation.

This forum would make a great lesson for anyone studying public relations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back