WE Knives? Another high end Chinese company?

Got my Naja in, this is the most solid 40 dollar knife i've ever held. Blows the Tenacious right out of the water in every way.

What do you think of that double helix? I got mine at launch and I am still not sure what I think about it.
I'm quite the fan. But i've always been a fan of opening mechanisms that are a bit different. The only issue i had was how much it hurt my fingers for the first few days.

the 704DS won the "Best Folding Knife " and "Best in Show" awards at Blade Show West 2018.

These probably wont last long after this win.....

tan

WE 704DS Limited Edition is a great looking, slim and light flipper with nice solid CF overlays and Damasteel for $550.

The standard 704 with M390 is a relative bargain at $253.

704 has titanium liners but fortunately with a steel interface.

WEK704CFDnt.jpg

I was able to handle about 10 different models from WE at Blade West yesterday. It was my first time handling any of their products. I met a gentleman named Henck who was working their area, and he was incredibly friendly and helpful.

Every model I touched was very evidently well constructed. WE designs are usually too busy/ornate/gaudy for my tastes, but I will be the first to acknowledge how well they execute their work. I was surprised at how well each of them fit my hands, as well. I damn near bought a Rectifier. That little knife weighs next to nothing, has exactly enough handle to give my big hands a full grip, and has one hell of a user blade. I will absolutely be buying one soon.

I’m glad they came to Blade West this year. Outstanding work!

I was able to handle about 10 different models from WE at Blade West yesterday. It was my first time handling any of their products. I met a gentleman named Henck who was working their area, and he was incredibly friendly and helpful.
Sounds like me :)

I’m glad they came to Blade West this year. Outstanding work!
We were glad we joined Bladeshow West and it brought us a lot of recognition, for example by winning Best Folder and Best in Show awards but also by icons from the knife industry like Ethan Becker, Doug Ritter and from Social Media icons like Dave Canterburry. So in every aspect Bladeshow West was good to our company. Besides, I met a lot of great people out of the community and I thought it was a pleasure serving our visitors. Bladeshow West has to be continued for the folks from the West Pacific area!

The 817 STIXX design by Mikkel Willumsen is shipping to dealers today.

It's a pretty good looking design, but why the heck is the ricasso so big, is it supposed to be the worlds most uncomfortable finger choil? And that Pseudo Recurve needs to go too.

I second your comments and add the back screw/hex in the handle is so big it looks out of place given the rest of the design.

It's a pretty good looking design, but why the heck is the ricasso so big, is it supposed to be the worlds most uncomfortable finger choil? And that Pseudo Recurve needs to go too.

Yeah I don't get it, does it have a bonus pivot with a fold-out ricasso guard or something?

Sounds like me :)

We were glad we joined Bladeshow West and it brought us a lot of recognition, for example by winning Best Folder and Best in Show awards but also by icons from the knife industry like Ethan Becker, Doug Ritter and from Social Media icons like Dave Canterburry. So in every aspect Bladeshow West was good to our company. Besides, I met a lot of great people out of the community and I thought it was a pleasure serving our visitors. Bladeshow West has to be continued for the folks from the West Pacific area!

Henk-

It was great spending time with you and all of the WE Knives crew at the BSW. I hope all of you made it home safely and without any hassles.

Congratulations on the awards. The WE 704DS is a beautiful knife and quite deserving of the accolades.

I am looking forward to seeing all of you again soon as well as the stream of new products. I have a pretty good feeling that WE will release a few very innovative and sexy looking knives in 2019... ;)

Jim

Back