We were all new here once

I'll be 60 soon and for some bizare reason I just started collecting Buck knives. I say bizare because it's strange to me that I didn't start doing it a long time ago.
Hope for the best.

Yeah, there is a big gap. So users look new.

I will definitely keep my eyes for this one. Though I have an intention to build up a website who provides thesis help online. Actually, need content about kitchen and recipe. I already visited some other websites https://studyclerk.com/thesis-writing-help I want to focus on them. Let see what they can do for me?

Well I just want to introduce myself. My name is Antonio and I have been a collector for a long time. I've heard a ton about the forum and just now decided to join! Some of my favorite makers are Bob Dozier, Behring Made, Medford, Buck and many more. It would literally take me all night just to list them. I use my knives and don't really have any safe queens. My current EDCs are my S.O.G. Seal XR flipper and my Ka-Bar Mk1. I hope to learn a lot from the members here and look forward to meeting everyone! Also if anyone can help, where can I find the link to sign up to be a gold member?

Well I just want to introduce myself. My name is Antonio and I have been a collector for a long time. I've heard a ton about the forum and just now decided to join! Some of my favorite makers are Bob Dozier, Behring Made, Medford, Buck and many more. It would literally take me all night just to list them. I use my knives and don't really have any safe queens. My current EDCs are my S.O.G. Seal XR flipper and my Ka-Bar Mk1. I hope to learn a lot from the members here and look forward to meeting everyone! Also if anyone can help, where can I find the link to sign up to be a gold member?
Welcome Antonio,

I'm another Bob Dozier fan and have many of his knives!

A few new members in as many days! Welcome to Bladeforums, the best knife forum on the net. Looking forward to getting to know y’all.

Back