Welcome to Busse Black Friday 2020!!! . . . . Starting November 25, 2020 at 9:00PM Eastern!!!

Congrats on your first Busse. Best of luck with the upcoming grab bags. They are a great way to build a collection.
Garth
Thanks, I can't wait for it to get here. It's in awaiting shipment status now. I kept coming back to see if a Team Gemini was offered and finally decided to just go for it.

Thanks, I can't wait for it to get here. It's in awaiting shipment status now. I kept coming back to see if a Team Gemini was offered and finally decided to just go for it.
Now is perhaps one of the best times to be a piglet starting out! The official site is full of great options, wait times are low, and the Grab Bags will be full of absolutely EXCELLENT blades from the past couple years...
So. So. Awesome!

While I look forward to the Busse Grab Bags each Black Friday, this year will be the first I pass on the bags for the Shop Credits. There are a few things I’m hoping to see come out of the shop in the near future. If/When they are offered, I will have already paid for them! Better yet, for my prepaid patience, I’ll receive a generous discount. Thanks for the opportunity, Bossman!

I just got into a fender bender yesterday. That money could have gone towards any of these. :(

Why do I have to have so many other competing hobbies like guns, knives, flashlights, home theater? Why???

Ordered my CS grab bag!! Tried like crazy to sell a safe queen and get more, but alas...i think everyone is broke!! brings a tear to me eye, but at least i'm in on my first grab bag!!!

When does it end? I've been thinking about whether to get a $500 grab bag the entire day can't make up my mind. Does it end tonight at midnight?

I got the email saying last call for the custom shop bags earlier this evening. I’d image the $500’s and the $1000’s won’t be far behind. Like they say in France, carpet denim!

It's in my shopping cart ready to go. Just worried about getting a custom shop blade. I know some people love them, I would much rather get regular Busse/ Swamp Rat/ Scrap Yard though. Just me personally. In the past what are the odds of getting a custom shop blade vs regular? Anyone know?

Just worried about getting a custom shop blade. I know some people love them, I would much rather get regular Busse/ Swamp Rat/ Scrap Yard though. Just me personally.
Same, the fancy ones don't do anything for me. They'd be too nice to use and would just pile up until I sold them off for the next shiny thing. Micarta and a crinkle finish are good enough for the girls I go with.

I’m a fan of custom shop users.

gf0e9Ov.jpg

Last edited:
Back