Well I got to look at the Sebenzas and...

Did not like them even a little. I tried to because they look beautiful. Did not like the feel in my hand or the liner lock. I also looked at the benchmade titanium and disliked it also so im not hating on the Sebenzas. After handeling many different knives I found I prefer knives a bit smaller.

I'm assuming you looked at the large Sebenza as the small is definitely a small knife that may change your mind.
Ps. The Sebenza is a frame lock not a liner lock.

What knives do you like?

I enjoy mine well enough.

Last edited:
The only thing that keeps me from pulling the trigger on a CRK is the thumbstuds. I just really don't like them on any knife. I much prefer flippers or some kind of hole.
If I could get an Insingo Mnandi, it would probably sway me though.

Good, they're overrated.

I'd say that is one opinion. CRK makes a damn fine knife, period. Their peers seem to agree based on the truck loads of awards they've earned over the last 25 years (just another opinion o course)

Last edited:
I love my 25...

Everyone can have different opinions. It's ok. Let's be happy! We all love knives :)

Did not like them even a little. I tried to because they look beautiful. Did not like the feel in my hand or the liner lock. I also looked at the benchmade titanium and disliked it also so im not hating on the Sebenzas. After handeling many different knives I found I prefer knives a bit smaller.

So which knife, if any, did you purchase?

Thanks for sharing your opinion :thumbup:

And, yeah, not a linerlock.

Good, they're overrated.

No they aren't :p

I'd say that is one opinion. CRK makes a damn fine knife, period. Their peers seem to agree based on the truck loads of awards they've earned over the last 25 years.

Very well put.

If I could get an Insingo Mnandi, it would probably sway me though.
^This ^

I'm still trying to like my (large) CRK 21. I don't dislike it...it just doesn't thrill me. I've carried it for the last week, and only used it once (that's what I get for carrying a traditional in the left front pocket, and a fixed in the right rear - I just reach for the one I want). I'll probably break down and leave the fixed at home to force me to use the CRK for at least a few days.
I suppose I should take it apart to get the full experience; but I really don't understand why that is supposed to open my eyes & help me "get it"

Good, they're overrated.

It took me awhile to mature on knives also! You'll get there soon enough.

I honestly thought my first Sebenza was overrated as well, actually sold it. After another hundred knives I realized why they were praised so much!

Now it's all I own, carry, and praise.

Fixed.
That's just your opinion, which is wrong IMO.

What just happened

misc-seriously.png

Back