Whacha Been Up To......

Great job! Thats some wonderful leather to work with isn't it?
Thank you !!!!! Coming from you that means a lot :)
Your not kidding it’s wonderful stuff to work with. Just placed another order. I think next time I want to try some harness leather, then some skirting leather to play with :)
Here’s another I’m about finished with. Bottom sheath top pic
94EA7F36-6EB8-459B-8E1B-D492329D41EE.jpeg FCEC2467-D2E7-4136-8C1D-2C0F039DE015.jpeg A1DD890F-AC9E-463E-8930-8D757905C4B2.jpeg CA12E6AD-DCBD-41F3-BF5D-5E080666000F.jpeg 959708C9-C481-4B8E-B501-5E3E5514BC80.jpeg

Such great work guys. Love seeing all of it.
A couple to add to the thread.

I bought some harness leather and really like using it.

Great job! Really nice. Have you thought on a lighter machine for your detail work so you're not fighting the tension so much on the lighter weight areas?

Great job! Really nice. Have you thought on a lighter machine for your detail work so you're not fighting the tension so much on the lighter weight areas?
I have but haven't done anything about it. Lol. I see a new machine at Tandy that would work perfectly for that.

Thought you were an Artisan guy? My buddy has one that he really likes, don't know the model but it's an Artisan flatbed similar to our Cobra 18. He uses it a lot as he makes his living making leggings. Btw I agree killer edges.

Thought you were an Artisan guy? My buddy has one that he really likes, don't know the model but it's an Artisan flatbed similar to our Cobra 18. He uses it a lot as he makes his living making leggings. Btw I agree killer edges.
Yes, I bought the Artisan 3200 from the local Pfaff dealer here in Spokane. I thought I should buy from a local dealer in case their were any issues. Fortunately, knock on wood the machine has ran smooth and been very reliable. I'll keep an eye out for a second hand industrial machine for the single layer work.

Yes, I bought the Artisan 3200 from the local Pfaff dealer here in Spokane. I thought I should buy from a local dealer in case their were any issues. Fortunately, knock on wood the machine has ran smooth and been very reliable. I'll keep an eye out for a second hand industrial machine for the single layer work.

Ya'll be surprised how much you'll use it. I sure was when we got ours. Something to be said about buying local for sure. We try to as much as possible.

Some recent work:

Nichole working on a new holster, for herself, by herself, of herself:

efmqV3g.jpg

Lots of basket stamping on this guy:

iQ9jegX.jpg

OGaof1M.jpg

A whole new rifle scabbard design. The guy that asked for it wanted additional strap loops for really tying it down and an extra strap.

TZYum2D.jpg

qYv7kUU.jpg

Won't be doing much leather work over the next couple of days but I do foresee some sheaths coming up:

CeNeNd4.jpg

Dam !!!!!!! That’s some awesome work right there !!!!!!!!

Made this holster for an old ruger blackhawk I picked up. Did a single loop Mexican style, made a few mistakes along the way but never made one before so im happy with the results. This is only my second attempt at basketweave so there is definitely a few issues but can only get better right. Sorry the pics are alittle blurry.
s9DPC5n.jpg

Qv0jUNv.jpg

0mp1bXV.jpg

Back