WHAT A WEEK........Drink advice needed.

Strength through superior firepower...

Saki bombs
Irish car bombs
Starf#¢kers

Or just jello shots til ya drop.

:)

Please tell me what a Starf'er is!?!?

Garth, find the highest quality moonshine you can get ur hands on (in a flavor of your liking), and crawl inside.

Here's some I mix up from time to time.

Mountain Sunrise : 1 1/2 oz tequila, 1/2oz lime juice, 1 splash grenadine syrup, 3oz Mountain Dew, shake and serve over crushed ice.
Toronha 2oz tequila, 2oz grapefruit juice, 1 tbsp grenadine, 1/2oz triple sec, 3/4 cup ice, blend in blender strain and serve, can use a sour chilled glass
Gasoline 1 1/2 oz Southern Comfort peach, 1 1/2 oz tequila, build in glass
Cranberry Margarita 1 1/2oz tequila, 1oz lime juice, 1 1/2oz triple sec, 1 1/2oz sweet and sour mix, 2oz cranberry juice, add it all in blender with ice, blend smooth

Of course there's always salt, tequila shot, lemon :)
All good with gold tequila

No it's never lemon, always Mexican limes.

Garth... take a break long enough to be sober enough to hit the range at least once this weekend!!!! THAT will definitely help!!! Well...it helps me anyway, but I don't drink, so maybe that has something to do with it!!! Is shooting a vice? If there's a cure...I don't want to know ANYTHING about it!!!

Hope things turn around for ya next week!!!

Lots of good ideas. This may take awhile but I am gonna do my best to try all of these.

Garth

For some reason the Southern Comfort and tequila mix has peeked my interest. Since I have both here I am mixing one tonight.
Garth

Ok for those of you who are wondering......

Tequila and southern comfort are delicious when mixed. Put 2 down nice and easy. One more and then off to bed.

Garth

Ok for those of you who are wondering......

Tequila and southern comfort are delicious when mixed. Put 2 down nice and easy. One more and then off to bed.

Garth

I haven't had southern comfort in about 5 years but I'm damn curious now! Hope this weekend/week is easier on you, bro!!

Southern comfort is a great chaser for bacardi 151.

Now THAT would be rough. . . . I don't think 151 agrees with me anymore. I used to drink it like water when I was a Senior in highschool. Still don't know how I did it.

Now THAT would be rough. . . . I don't think 151 agrees with me anymore. I used to drink it like water when I was a Senior in highschool. Still don't know how I did it.

You could do it because you were only a Senior. :p

I bartended in a tequila bar (about 350 tequilas and 60 or so mezcals on shelves) for a couple of years and love the drink. Here's what I'll add:

-For a straight up sipper, Fortaleza reposado is almost impossible to beat.
-If blanco is your thing, Ocho blanco is where it's at -straight up, clean agave flavor.
-Lots of good añejos, if I had to have one in my house, San Matias Gran Reserva (extra añejo) is incredible and not crazy expensive. It's like sipping a smooth, warm whiskey. Great cold weather tequila.

Obviously, there are loads of mixed drinks to make but straight up black coffee with Casa Noble reposado is an awesome one to get you going (excellently chocolate-like).

Finally, if you want an easy one to make, pick a blanco or reposado and mix it with Squirt and ice for a dope ghetto margarita (I can recommend this because no former co-workers are BF members and I will not suffer ridicule :eek:).

Party on, Garth!

tumblr_mcshmrpNlA1r8pdiao1_500.jpg

My Favorite is as follows (tequila is my favorite liquor):

2 shots of Patron Anejo (the best there is, much smoother than silver or resposado)
2 shots Patron's new orange liquour, Citronage
1/2 cup of fresh or frozen strawberries
1 tablespoon of lime juice
2 large scoops of strawberry and banana frozen yogurt

Mix the above in a blender and eat with a spoon.

jazub,

I did not read your post before I posted mine above and am quite interested in trying some of the Tequilas you have listed, as I am always looking for a good tequila. I have not seen most of those you mentioned but will look for now.

Have you ever tried Don Julio's tequila's? If so, do you recommend?

Thanks,
Mark

Back