What are you watching & why? (splain)

Yes! I love Silicon Valley too, it is a Mike Judge show, creator of Beavis and Butt Head, Idiocracy etc.

Alright so I just got Disney plus. Looking through the movie titles, I already bought all but a handful of these on Apple TV, I’m adding it up in my head
upload_2019-11-17_9-16-17.jpeg

I’ve seen two episodes of the Mandalorian on Disney+, and so far it’s pretty good. It is written and produced by Jon Favreau. They had Nick Nolte doing one of the voices in the second episode, and it has baby Yoda, so cute! What’s not to like? :thumbsup::D

we watched a few episodes of The Boys last night and now I'm hooked. For those who enjoy epistemological thought and philosophy in general, this series is rich in theory and presented in a way that requires very little mental engagement. It's pretty funny, the acting is surprisingly good and the gore is over the top

we watched a few episodes of The Boys last night and now I'm hooked. For those who enjoy epistemological thought and philosophy in general, this series is rich in theory and presented in a way that requires very little mental engagement. It's pretty funny, the acting is surprisingly good and the gore is over the top

Very well made series

Ray Donovan just dropped. Oh goody.

Yup! Don't know if this is Ray's last season but anyhow, I'm actually looking forward to Homeland's last season which is now slated for late Feb 2020. Talking of SHO, I used to be a fan of Billions but it started to get on my nerves the last season because I kept noticing that both Bobby & Chuck (Lewis's and Giamatti's characters) were making egregious and blatant errors so I stopped mid-season! I may go back and binge watch it same way I abandoned The Deuce on HBO. I don't know what it is but when I lose interest and the shows tend to lose the plot, I just do wanna wait the weekly new episodes.

First world problems in the age of streaming, at its best :D

Sitting in a hotel room tonight and channel surfing I stumble on the CCN channel , the Cutlerly Corner Network. I can buy four knives with genuine stag handles for $36.75 total!! The Paul Bunyan Stiletto with leather sheath can be had for the low low price of $29.95. It's a whopping 19" in length!! Wow.

If you buy those knives, these gentlemen below could've turned you onto some "great" real-estate deals/tips back in the mid 80's and 90's when we used to have some doozies of informational characters ;)

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Sitting in a hotel room tonight and channel surfing I stumble on the CCN channel , the Cutlerly Corner Network. I can buy four knives with genuine stag handles for $36.75 total!! The Paul Bunyan Stiletto with leather sheath can be had for the low low price of $29.95. It's a whopping 19" in length!! Wow.
:D

Back