What are your favorite TV/movie scenes involving knives/other blades?

Despite being a B movie and a ridiculous and preposterous fight scene, I still love the knife fight in Under Siege 2. I believe its a Mad Dog something or other that Seagal uses in the final fight scene.

The first Under Siege had some very Segal knife stuff too IIRC.

Didn't see Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction (chainsaw? Naw, katana!) or Last of the Mohicans mentioned in the thread yet, or Cliffhanger (that dude getting stabbed in the calf sticks with me).

I bought a SOG Government in the 90's because of The Crow.

I get a kick out of the scene in Red Dragon when Ralph Fiennes pulls out a 13" stiletto to cut a bundle of newspapers before the morning circulation. When the paper stand dude is like "Hey", Fiennes is like "What?" 😁 Love it.

The Long Riders Bowie Knife Fight Scene

Streets of Fire Butterfly Knife Scene...

^^^ Lot’s more (bloody) knife scenes in this one, too bloody for here, I’m guessing.

All for now :)

James Coburn in The Magnificent Seven:

"You lost."

MV5BNjkwOTU3NGQtMDkyZC00NTZlLWJiY2QtNDgyOWNiYmEyNjMzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTE2NzA0Ng@@._V1_.jpg

This and the end of "The Warriors" made me want to get a stiletto switch blade.
Swan was carrying that knife through the whole movie but doesn't bust it out until the end!
If you are referring to the original 1979 movie, Swan did not carry it throughout the movie. Remember in the beginning "9 guys and no weapons"? Swan got that after the bathroom fight when he and the other Warriors kicked the asses of the gang on roller skates.

Flight of the Intruder, when they crash and one pilot uses a Bowie. Another one, in Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, where another man challenges Butch; The Revenant knives, and Jeremiah Johnson. The ones that come to mind quickly. Seraphim Falls with Pierce Brosnan.

Last edited:
If you are referring to the original 1979 movie, Swan did not carry it throughout the movie. Remember in the beginning "9 guys and no weapons"? Swan got that after the bathroom fight when he and the other Warriors kicked the asses of the gang on roller skates.
Correct!
the leader of the Punks had the knife

Not a huge CRKT guy but I like the knife Sean penn uses in this movie (the gunman) and this scene is brutally awesome.

CRKT Kit Carson M16-14SFG

Stargate Atlantis showed characters using the MK3 MO 0. The version with the thicker point like the one on the M9 Bayonet. The original point shape looked like it would snap off easily.

Back