What Buck are you carrying today?

jbmonkey jbmonkey my grandma loved Winn-Dixie when we had them up here in eastern NC. I've eaten a lot of Dixie Darling and Thrifty Maid brand products when I was a kid and teen. For today I'll have my Buck 110 Slim Pro with me. OH
Buck_110_Slim_Pro_-_clip_side.jpg

jbmonkey jbmonkey my grandma loved Winn-Dixie when we had them up here in eastern NC. I've eaten a lot of Dixie Darling and Thrifty Maid brand products when I was a kid and teen. For today I'll have my Buck 110 Slim Pro with me. OH
Buck_110_Slim_Pro_-_clip_side.jpg
sure, was over the southern states back when.....its in a sad state today....stores are all run down but there's one on my way home and steaks aint too bad priced when sales pop up...so i still shop there sometimes....plus tradition...hate to see it go away even though its not a great store anymore.😁

that pro slims becoming a favorite for ya? good knife....

Railsplitter Railsplitter combining a post/thread. A three dot no nail nick.
It's 7 degrees and a bit of snow on the ground.
This one will be with me if I venture out.
9JqdhNg.jpg
Sweet!

Looks like you've got some snow there. We had a 12.4 inch snowfall two weeks ago that is almost all melted away now. Unfortunately, I'm sitting here waiting for it to hit again. Today's forecast is for 5- 9 inches and it's supposed to start any minute.

I don't plan to leave the house today but if I do, this BOTM 112 will accompany me. I've been carrying it in a belt sheath for a few months but just yesterday I started carrying it loose in my right front pocket. I think I like the pocket carry better.

IMG_4518.JPG

Looks like you've got some snow there.
Just a few inches, but the wind drifts it up. Lately the snow has been coming in spurts and not really much when it does, but always with wind.
I love my 110 Slim Pro and carry it a lot. I have many EDC Bucks, 😁first world problems, I love it! Everyday I have to difficultly deciding what I want to carry.
Todays choices were these.
I went with the one on top, but, the FG 112 was a close second and I put it in for tomorrow's carry.
NfLb015.jpg

wouter1967 wouter1967 The button on your 110 sheath appears to be quite flat. Altered or just odd appearing due to photography/lighting/etc?

The original button in the photo was all bleached out so I used the same button from another photo.
I should had done a better job since the button itself deserves some attention.
Thanks for asking and letting me explain what the reason for your observation is.

~Wouter

wasn't carrying but used on this tbone I got from the dying old time grocery chain Winn Dixie tonight.....

the 936 well worn and used...logos about gone now.....

View attachment 1744478
I remember when Winn-Dixie and Piggly-Wiggly were the two largest grocery store chains in the south. Don't recall the last pig I saw and the Winn-Dixie was a couple years ago in Fort Myers

I remember when Winn-Dixie and Piggly-Wiggly were the two largest grocery store chains in the south.
Piggly Wiggly is still in our area of eastern NC; they have big, nice stores down in eastern SC but smallish stores here (similar to an IGA). We shop the local one (five miles) regularly,especially for meats, best in our area price/quality wise except for Harris Teeter - which is 20 miles away. Today's Buck is my new Buck 112 Slim Pro - bought it last month because I wanted it! OH
G10_-_2019.jpg

Back