What Buck are you carrying today?

Today.. Its a 309 Companion.. Little story..
This is the first knife I bought new.. I was 14yrs old (now 61) and wanted a pocket knife.. I knew at the time it had to be a BUCK.. I was a paper boy and saved for 3 weeks to buy this and a local archery store carried BUCKs so I had to choose.. 309 it was.. Carried this knife all thru Jr/Sr high and beyond.. Had it in my pocket on my Wedding day in 1980.. Decided to retire it yrs ago but today its in the rfp.. Welcome back Companion and an old friend!!!:D
John

Brand new Buck 55 I just got today :D A gentleman from the motorcycle forum I participate in decided I needed a 55 and gifted me this one:
tjCpRRC.jpg

Pretty darn nice of him considering we've never met and probably never will. :thumbsup:

Working my Wilmington accounts today and tomorrow, which means I'll spend tonight and early tomorrow morning on the fishing pier at Carolina Beach. Carrying all stainless - Buck 110LT on my hip for cutting bait, Buck 121 in my tackle box for cleaning fish (I hope!), and a small pocketknife in my LFP for trimming line (Buck 303). OH
Buck-110-LT-2018-fishing-knife.jpg

Buck-121-Flounder.jpg

Buck-303-X-Rapala-lure.jpg

Old Hunter try a 4" finger mullet or any size mud minnow for the flounder..I had great success with a bucktail jig with a strip of cut bait. My brother Charlie caught one at Sestabian Inlet on Florida's East coast that would not fit in a five gallon bucket..My son Richard came up with the quote "If it fits in a 5 gallon bucket it's bait"..

Back