What Cold Steel blade are you carrying today?

I've been having a ton of fun dipping my toes back in the Cold Steel pool! :thumbsup: Recently got the Large and XL Espadas. Very Cool! :cool:

Yesterday, the mailman brought me a new black aluminum Ti Lite and a neon green Working Man. I had long ago retired my titanium and zytel Ti Lites, and I am really impressed with the action on my new one.

My first impression of the Working Man is also very positive and I'm going to carry that one today I believe. :)

Come on in...the water's fine!:D

I carried/collected CS pretty heavily in the past, so it's nice to be back! With luck, my new XL Clip Point Voyager should show up today. :thumbsup:

I remember when I got my large tanto Voyager. I considered it quite an upgrade over my Spyderco Endura. This was in the plastic clip days. I very much valued a knife's ability to pierce car hoods and the like back then, haha.

I've been having a ton of fun dipping my toes back in the Cold Steel pool! :thumbsup: Recently got the Large and XL Espadas. Very Cool! :cool:

Yesterday, the mailman brought me a new black aluminum Ti Lite and a neon green Working Man. I had long ago retired my titanium and zytel Ti Lites, and I am really impressed with the action on my new one.

My first impression of the Working Man is also very positive and I'm going to carry that one today I believe. :)
Great to hear, thanks a ton!

I like that Smasher! My XL Voyager did come today, so I'm extra stoked.

My last CS "plastic thing" was the Boomerang. No, wait, it was the English Truncheon! Hanging right beside my front door, in fact.

Does anyone remember the Mace? I know there have been a couple versions, but I have one of the Factory Second versions of what I think is the first one CS made. I just saw that ol' thing hiding under my bed. I remember I ordered it from the Special Projects catalog. Good times. :)

A couple years ago I decided to replace my long lost Big Bore Blowgun. Great choice on my part, that thing is so much fun.

my favorite mechanics knife and my most used folder i own and the aluminium handled 2015 one is my favorite folder
http://imgur.com/a/aqcrG6X
it's still strong no blade play locks good not sure how old it is but it's been well used over the years but iv looked after it and maintanded it properly

Last edited:
InVl2fR.jpg

NFLGwOp.jpg

American Lawman yesterday. Maybe again today, or the Ultimate Hunter. Both are good outdoor work knives.

I carry mine with a cold steel C-Clip, size small (the large size doesn’t fit the eyelets/grommets). Works very well, even in my inverted carry method.

Thanks. I appreciate information like this.:thumbsup: I am usually heavily engaged in different hobbies/interests in the warmer weather, and don't follow these threads as much as I do closer to winter.

I have been carrying my XL Clip Voyager almost every day lately. :thumbsup:

Fixing some fence the other day, small sapling got in the way. No trip back to the Can Am necessary with the Voyager along! One quick swipe and I was back at it.

Cleaning out my Blazer, I found my old White Wax Wood Staff! Whatever happened to those? That wood was something else!

Carried my Hold Out 2 the last two days. May carry the Ultimate Hunter today.

I bought an SR1 a few weeks ago and it has not left my pocket yet. I have always been a huge fan of Cold Steel, but usually gravitated towards their fixed blades.

I wanted an overbuilt folder for backwoods carry, and I was patiently waiting for Grayman Knives to make another batch of Satus. I had looked at the SR1 and 4Max a few times, but never really paid them much attention. I came across the SR1 again online, something about the blade shape appealed to me. Ordered it on a whim.

I can't really say enough good things about this blade. The action is smooth. Fit and finish are perfect. Extremely sharp. I didn't think that I would like the green G10, but I ended up loving it. Once I smoothed out the G10 under the clip, it has become my new EDC and my ZT 303 is back in the drawer.

I have my sights set on a Bush Ranger next.

Back