What did you use your SAK for today?

They are cool, each for a different reason. Mine is called an Esky because it was made for a knife company in Escanaba, Michigan (my home state). The people from Escanaba call themselves Eskys. It's a nice town and a great knife to represent them. :)

TzCiaRW.jpg

I used my huntsman to remove the cap off the fuel tap assembly so I could clean out a small screen thats in there.

Used tinkers large blade to open some strawberry feriltiser , and the large screwdriver to ease the plastic sheet back into the greenhouse frame ( fingers bleed a lot less that way ).
After cleaning it, used large blade to open a packet of fish and slice up for coconut curry dinner

I used mine to trim my nails.
I did that yesterday with my new Vic 580 nail clipper knife. :D

I used my small tinker to open mail, packages, cut the seal on some cat treats, dig out some wild violets in my yard, cut the end off a case of canned Coke, and a number of other little tasks in the last 24 hours. Normally I would not suggest digging with a SAK but for me it is often the only knife I have with me when I'm out in the yard cruising around.

Back