What did you use your SAK for today?

The smaller can opener of my Cadet got into a recessed phillips screw that my Huntsman could not quite get on the back of my anemometer.
Saved another trip back to the other end of the farm to my ute. 👍🏻👍🏻
I use the can opener tip frequently for Phillips & small standard screws. Never opened a can with it though. The tip of the nail file on the Cadet is good for the very small Phillips screws on electronic gadgets, in a pinch, too.

Needed to replace a battery in the back of an Ott-Light, so I used the flat-tip on my Pioneer X to get the deed done. No pics, just a quick pop, change, pop-back-in done sort of job.
Pretty much how most of my uses go too. I hardly ever have my phone while I'm at work, but I've always got my sak. It would take longer to take the picture and post than it does to do the job.

I got tired of dropping my safety glasses at work, so I improvised a retaining cord out of my SwissChamp's paracord lanyard. I had to enlarge the existing holes in the glasses stems with the awl in order to get the paracord through.
IMG_0802[1792].jpg

The small Tinker was the workhorse in the winter prep of my generator, battery removal for charge and prep :thumbsup:
ALPS3r.jpg

Used the saw to cut some small branches out of the way.

7-B546-D08-E9-CD-48-AF-AFCC-27-C3-A4-B33-F5-D.jpg

Shortly after this next picture was taken I used the blade and gut hook to quarter my buddies elk. Sorry, no pictures of that as it was getting dark and we had some miles to go🍺
F0642-EC2-D38-C-45-B4-B307-F04838-A12-D99.jpg

Back