What did you use your sebenza for today?

Question. Why do you strip so much insulation off when you pull a run of cable?
To make a pulling head. They’re separate and looped/twisted through the eye of the rope. If you’ve ever had a 300ft pull break loose halfway through you’ll always make a good head. The pull we made the other day we pulled it with a truck, that much pressure you want it good and tight

Long week for my PJ Damascus 21 but it served me well. Opening materials, cutting foam pipe insulation, cutting tape, scraping adhesive, anything I called on it for.

LAgMeLb.jpg

To make a pulling head. They’re separate and looped/twisted through the eye of the rope. If you’ve ever had a 300ft pull break loose halfway through you’ll always make a good head. The pull we made the other day we pulled it with a truck, that much pressure you want it good and tight
At. That makes sense. I’ve never done work needing that much weight but I will begin to leave them longer. I have had to tape a lot and twist, never thought to just make it longer. Learn something new everyday. Thanks!

Splinter removal is PAINFUL!
Haha. Hell he requested the knife. My dad used to use one on me when I was a kid. My wife will use a needle on me and tell me to stop being a girl
Especially when you use an expensive pocket knife instead of a sterilized needle! :D
I honestly don’t think I’ve ever used a sterilized needle on a splinter in my entire life haha

Haha. Hell he requested the knife. My dad used to use one on me when I was a kid. My wife will use a needle on me and tell me to stop being a girl

I honestly don’t think I’ve ever used a sterilized needle on a splinter in my entire life haha
Yup. The tip of my spyderco military has removed many a splinter quick and painless. Those safety pins are torture!

Stripped wire, made a pulling head, cut duct tape and gorilla tape, jetline. Had some reels that were too small for our racks, made the hole a little bigger. Cleaned coffee burr grinderView attachment 1683941View attachment 1683942View attachment 1683943View attachment 1683944View attachment 1683945View attachment 1683946View attachment 1683947View attachment 1683948View attachment 1683949View attachment 1683950
I pretty sure the electrical grid would shut down without you and your CRKs

Let it be known by all………I don’t think anyone has used more gorgeous, fancy CRKs, for more hard-use tasks than you my friend. You win! The rest of us are pretenders!

Cleaning the hardened steel of your coffee grinder with the fine tip of the polished blade of a Spalted Beach 21 pretty much tops everything that makes knife people’s hair stand up.

Back