What did you use your sebenza for today?

A few thousand years ago, an Ouija board said I was going to be an electrical engineer. I’m now an IT project manager. Looking back, I should have pursued what the spirits had foretold - my OCD probably would have served me better in that profession than in this one. 🤣

Of course it also said I was going to die at 33, which as of last week I doubled. Unless it meant I was going to die in ‘33 …

A few thousand years ago, an Ouija board said I was going to be an electrical engineer. I’m now an IT project manager. Looking back, I should have pursued what the spirits had foretold - my OCD probably would have served me better in that profession than in this one. 🤣

Of course it also said I was going to die at 33, which as of last week I doubled. Unless it meant I was going to die in ‘33 …
I went to school for mechanical engineering. I was already doing electrical work at the time and just didn’t want to be tied down to an office/desk. Really enjoy going different places and being out and about. IT and data guys come in a wide variety. Some of them do really nice work and some just don’t have the first care in the world. The guys who did the last two gas stations we did were extremely good and neat. Some of the best I’ve seen
I wish more of our guys would lay things out that clean !
It doesn’t take that much longer to make things neat. I know there’s a balance you’ve gotta find between time and neat but once you figure it out it’s not that bad

Back