What did you use your sebenza for today?

Opened a Sebenza of course! Upgraded my 31 to Magnacut.

View attachment 2480564View attachment 2480566

And later I’ll use it to open my Daughter B-day cake! If you have never had a Portillo cake you are so missing out! My daughter is a senior in Cullanary school specializing in bakery and this is the cake she always wants. Its a family tradition going back to my Pops who was raised in Cicero ( where I was actually born)
View attachment 2480567

Opened a Sebenza of course! Upgraded my 31 to Magnacut.

View attachment 2480564View attachment 2480566

And later I’ll use it to open my Daughter B-day cake! If you have never had a Portillo cake you are so missing out! My daughter is a senior in Cullanary school specializing in bakery and this is the cake she always wants. Its a family tradition going back to my Pops who was raised in Cicero ( where I was actually born)
View attachment 2480567
In my opinion, that configuration is THE pocket knife par excellence. I've got the insingo version with plain handles and magnacut, but all of my drop points have inlays.

In my opinion, that configuration is THE pocket knife par excellence. I've got the insingo version with plain handles and magnacut, but all of my drop points have inlays.
I agree. I went the Insingo route for a long time and still love it, however If I had to choose the PJ DP is the one. Its what the Sebenza was designed to be.

Back