What folders are the Beckerheads carrying?

b6e9728da1419a58ad18d657d2b3421d.jpg

Kershaw thermite

I just ordered a SAK ALOX Farmer, and a Cold Steel Finn Wolf. Been a long time since I've even owned a SAK and I've never carried one preferring a leatherman. Figered every knife guy ought to have one SAK and for $30 it's worth a try.

As a future beckerhead, but someone who knows a good bit about fixed EDC and how to not scare sheeple, I would reccomend a nice traditional folder. You'll find it works for just about everything you need in day to day stuff, lunch time peeling and slicing, and won't scare anybody. Case id nice, a stockman is my favorite traditional pattern. Just make sure to look at what you're buying in person if going with Case, as F&F isn't always consistent. If you have some more money, a GEC is a great choice. I just wouldn't pair a fixed with a modern folder, because both can scare people easily.

Connor

I am a Spyderco junkie. For the past couple days I have been carrying my S110V Para2 and my Super Blue Delica. I also keep a Doublestuff in my truck for touchups.

lol all this ZT teasing. I bought a ZT0200 I don't even know how long ago and it turned out I didn't even like it. $120 knife just collecting dust for months now. I need to get rid of that thing.

I sure like my beater 350 though.

Back