What folders are the Beckerheads carrying?

Love my 0200 although seldom carry it. It's a lot of knife for a folder. My most carried is my 0801 or 0801BW although the 0808 will see lots of pocket time.

lol all this ZT teasing. I bought a ZT0200 I don't even know how long ago and it turned out I didn't even like it. $120 knife just collecting dust for months now. I need to get rid of that thing.

I sure like my beater 350 though.

:D we do good don't we?

WP_002044_zps47047991.jpg

I've always thought about adding a 200 to my collection, but I can't really justify it when I already have a Cold Steel Spartan. Both giant recurved folders, and I don't even really carry it all that often :(. That 0804CF coming out sometime this year looks like a hot piece:thumbup:. Going to be a long time before I can afford a new folder tho :(

TBL, the 0804CF is sweet. Even sweeter is I don't have any knives in CTS-204P yet.

Bunnies? I could of swore that you were more into 'My little Pony'!

Still, and probably always will be the Camper I picked up at a thrift store for $4. Unless, of course, I get some other SAK:

14.png

I have an ESEE Avispa arriving today. If the weather cooperates I'd like to do a video on folders for outdoor use and see how it compares to the RAT 1.

I'm not sure which SAK this is, it stays clipped to my EDC bag...

Won this one from the General sub...
I'm not much on folders, this is my first flipper. I'm really liking it. The wood scales are great. Some of those tacticool flippers turn me off. Enlan EL-01. I carry it tip up(no other choice) inside pocket with clip out. I dig the nub that you drag on your pocket to deploy the Blade on withdraw. Is there a name for that nub? There's really no issue with the tip up since the Blade rides against the back seem inside. When reaching inside the pocket for whatever, my hand will contact the back side of the handle.

Technically not a Beckerhead yet, but
Ontario Rat 1,
Or CS XL voyager Clip point.
My leatherman surge handles EDC (sheeple friendly) tasks.
I also usually do either a 6" serrated hold out or an XL serrated talwar in place of a handgun.

Last edited:
Back