What folders are the Beckerheads carrying?

IMG_20160207_122843518_zpsiwitlvns.jpg

Non misplaced my sog so i am belt carrying my bk11 with green g10 scales and a tdi clip works.

Same as always, haven't found a folder that beats it for what I need.

FMh9P1pl.jpg

This one today.

of course, this one in the pocket as well, but I've been using the S&S for everything today.

Same as always, haven't found a folder that beats it for what I need.

FMh9P1pl.jpg

I keep saying that the rift is the next one on my list... I need to just bite the bullet.

This one today.

of course, this one in the pocket as well, but I've been using the S&S for everything today.

I like this one... I like that one too. The red on that Mud Bug really pops. The Bull Nose is a hell of a little knife too. I love my green canvas Bull Nose.

a64b3d1ffc91c49c36b44c64446d9f1d.jpg

SAK Camper

Original Leatherman Supertool - Aquired from a pawn shop for $1

Kershaw Select Fire - Found buried in the middle of a potato field, cleaned it up, used it for a couple years since.

a64b3d1ffc91c49c36b44c64446d9f1d.jpg

SAK Camper

Original Leatherman Supertool - Aquired from a pawn shop for $1

Kershaw Select Fire - Found buried in the middle of a potato field, cleaned it up, used it for a couple years since.

OooOohhh! Potato field knife! The very best kind.....though I feel bad for the person that lost it, 'cause you know it was their EDC knife.

New scale on my ZT 0630 (in my pocket RIGHT NOW):

24763152530_7fa767f439_b.jpg

And in the other pocket my Launch 1:

25058768515_4b2a63bcee_b.jpg

After seeing this thread last week I realized I had been carrying the same Rift for at least 6 months straight, and I remembered I had another EDC waiting patiently in a drawer for its turn. So this week I'm carrying the Native LW, IMO the perfect Spyderco knife.

I haven't been in this thread in awhile, y'all are toting some impressive steel.

My latest.

I still can't seem to give up my HEST/f though.

The Alox Electrician always goes with me though.

Spartan Pallas the last couple of months for me. I like it a lot!

Spartan Pallas the last couple of months for me. I like it a lot!

Tried to buy one off the exchange recently....missed it by that much! So when you get ready to sell that one, Bill, don't bother putting it up on the exchange - just message me instead, 'K?

So for the last couple of years I have been working in MA and don't carry what I'd really like to carry 'cause I have no desire to have it removed from my person by local constabularies, as was my Leatherman Skeletool CX last week. However, just interviewed for a job in our NH office, which would mean (if I get the position) I could carry whatever I damn well please each and every day. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Back