What folders are the Beckerheads carrying?

I dig the Bareknuckle a lot! It is engineered very well. Sometimes I prefer light and nimble over built like a tank. Carry it some. :thumbsup:

I think ill enjoy it once i carry it for awhile. Its going to be a few weeks before i switch it up though.

Thirsty weather this weekend :D

7WayHtuBgdSztOEI0FWbxoBWT8gKllpU7EL-HDloHZkZjc80dl4UfrdP3hjYsMrbT25o4BIQ27gqNB3LqMPM6zoXS3lqYFCvyICjK3Z5Q5z62xcq5fxt1TVA8qMHca4LOKD6j7cyxho=w533-h800

My favorite is the AD-10, just really like that knife and the ergos work like the thing was made for my had.

I just picked up a DPx HEST 2.0 Triple Black which may be my "smaller" knife for a while.

For sheer utility, I like the Cold Steel Recon 1 or a Voyager.

I rotate between a Byrd Cara Cara Gen 1, a $15 Walmart closeout Kershaw RJ Tactical (it is anything BUT tactical), and an OD Benchmade Griptillian in D2. For EDC the Kershaw is my hands down favorite, with the Cara Cara a close 2nd, and bottom of the pack is the griptillian. I cannot abide tip up carry, and it doesn't "de-pocket" and open nearly as smoothly as the other 2, and if I was heading into the yonder, I'd grab the Griptillian, but for around the house edc do nothing, or do very little at all that would need awesome steel, great edge retention, etc., or one in a million % to have to actually be stabby to a baddy, the Kershaw is my buddy :)

Until I get my BK-40, I rotate between my Gerber Flatiron and my CRKT Pilar for folders. But I also carry my BK-18 quite a bit. I absolutely love that knife. Scout carry, strong side, handle forward. I added leather belt loops to the stock sheath. Works excellent.

I see I never replied to this…
I EDC a Benchmade Contego and a Victorinox OHT. I just noticed this weekend my OHT is really loosening up from use. Been carrying it since the “Trailmaster” came out.

Until I get my BK-40, I rotate between my Gerber Flatiron and my CRKT Pilar for folders. But I also carry my BK-18 quite a bit. I absolutely love that knife. Scout carry, strong side, handle forward. I added leather belt loops to the stock sheath. Works excellent.
I actually like the feel of the bk40. I just need to get off my butt and make a version with usa sourced steel.

It is a shame over the years we havnt gotten more/any sprint runs of the popular Beckers (bk16, bk11, bk2 etc) in different steels a with better properties than 50100b.

Same with the folder, the lackluster materials are a real shame. And this is coming from a hugggge Becker fan with many blades.

^^ Looks like a real workhorse.
Never seen one irl on this side of the pond.

Back