What folders are the Beckerheads carrying?

Carrying the Fox Radius today…

8z7dK40.jpg
Not much of a folder guy, but that's a sweet looking blade.

I got that one from a GAW over on Bushcraft USA it's serpent wood handle limited edition only 500 in the US but I use my knives out grilling burgers on new little gas grill cut bacon and onions with the Opinel and the Nine works great for a spatula
Oh yes, thats a nice type of wood on yours. Mine is the standard beechwood, but a mean slicing machine.

oITtg1jIqineKxviCoN4TNozsoum3ItdkbHAK2Kxt2GiFEROBo8LFKELPi78ADj8-T92Mmvp_i9I3uZe5e40X2aPxJvT9hqxxXkOdHiD6fUU8LgjpWRLLlYjMR7sKBGFNYwSS1fy2uE=w900-h900

Looks like you need One of these spatulas by Crag the Brewer Crag the Brewer so your 9 get some more serious challenges... It looks scary clean :p

My 16 and 10 get the most use . I made up a way to carry the factory sheath on a strap like a bandolier and have been carrying it around today to see how it carries . So I just used it to flip burgers instead of going in for a spatula

Oh yes, thats a nice type of wood on yours. Mine is the standard beechwood, but a mean slicing machine.

oITtg1jIqineKxviCoN4TNozsoum3ItdkbHAK2Kxt2GiFEROBo8LFKELPi78ADj8-T92Mmvp_i9I3uZe5e40X2aPxJvT9hqxxXkOdHiD6fUU8LgjpWRLLlYjMR7sKBGFNYwSS1fy2uE=w900-h900

Looks like you need One of these spatulas by Crag the Brewer Crag the Brewer so your 9 get some more serious challenges... It looks scary clean :p
Haha..... somebody remembered. :0

Funny, I still think about this.
I'm getting my maker's membership this year here.
Idk exactly what I'm going to do with it, but I know a few people who want My knives.... :D

Maybe out of respect, I could contact Ethan and get his blessings to make a few.
(They are awesome, btw)

It's just that with the hyperinflationary period we are currently in, what would have been a bit over a hundred a few years ago is What now, ink?
It's big steel.

The price of what some knives go for here scares me.
I don't wanna charge That much.

BeckerHeads are frugal. 😂😂😂. (Myself included)

These are what I've settled on after going through many options. Cheap and effective, and I don't care if I have to cut something I know will mess up an edge. The Gerber is my favorite because fits in the coin pocket in jeans, as I am not a big fan of feeling a knife in my pocket. The Milwaukee gets use around the farm.

52623274306_d1246c32c6.jpg

52623754983_15953bcd62.jpg

Back