What happens with my warranty after Jerry dies?

I think I prefer Busse and esee's way, which is the knife itself is proof of purchase and you don't need to be the original owner. Falknivens way above kinda sucks

Same here brother. Same here. It’s just one of the many reasons Busse Combat is such an amazing American company! And why I’ll never hesitate to buy “oh just one more Busse!” 👊 No Regrets!

Also Fallknivens website used to say that any chopping with their knives would void the warranty.

They have since removed that from the website though.

Ha and those are supposed to be some amazing knives. And for the price they aut to be. Ain’t nothin wrong with a Fallkniven. But, they ain’t no American made Busse that’s for sure.

Ha and those are supposed to be some amazing knives. And for the price they aut to be. Ain’t nothin wrong with a Fallkniven. But, they ain’t no American made Busse that’s for sure.

You know what they say variety is the spice of life. I own falknivens because I do like leather handled blades as well.

You know what they say variety is the spice of life. I own falknivens because I do like leather handled blades as well.

Ha I had a couple in my cart just the other night as well! Still mulling it over though. At least I'd be the original owner.

Yeah, they are solid knives.I also own hattori bowies, the 160 which is a nice leather handled from the maker himself.

I've seen a few of your pics I believe! They sure are some beautiful looking blades I'll give them that!

I love stacked leather handles, Hellize does some amazing blades in the Knifemakers market. I’d love to do a Camp Tramp in one.

And yeah, original buyer warranties suck! Busse is the only company I have the most direct purchases from, vs all the secondhand knives I buy.

Last edited:
I love stacked leather handles, Hellize does some amazing blades in the Knifemakers market. I’d love to do a Camp Tramp in one.

And yeah, original buyer warranties suck! Busse is the only company I have the most direct purchases from, vs all the secondhand knives buy.

I would love to have a leather handled busse in one of the many styles busse has made.

I would love to have a leather handled busse in one of the many styles busse has made.

Would definitely be interested in trying one out. I wonder if it would be traditional, like Regulator/Basic style, of if they would make a straight up leather slab like the Micarta/G-10 offerings.

I get the concern, like when Eric Fehrman quit the knife business and the “lifetime” warranty ended. But Busse is a much larger operation. And besides, as long as you don’t beat the knife with an iron rod. Your knife will outlast you.
Yep thats why i don't go nuts beating the crap out of my fehrman extreme judgment like i once did. Kinda sad really, as i know it can take it.. but i just dont want to chance it now that i cant warranty it. Poor knife doesnt get the beating it deserves lol.

Back