What kind of folder do you carry?

One day I am going to put images of that old, ugly folder on the Bernard Levine forum for identification. I think it's very old and Spanish. But it still looks like a turd. Doesn't taste like one, though:D

One day I am going to put images of that old, ugly folder on the Bernard Levine forum for identification. I think it's very old and Spanish. But it still looks like a turd. Doesn't taste like one, though:D

I seriously hope that you don't lick your knives in order to establish their taste on your palate :D

It’s a nice ol navaja

Yeah, Eric, that's what I had concluded awhile back, but always wondered about the age, it all being for forged - and wondering what kind of horn it was, since the hot pin test smells like it. But it's kinda cool, the history of it - of which there must be alot.

CRKT proudly and actively supports the legislative efforts of the American Knife & Tool Institute (AKTI) and is an AKTI Board of Regents member. We write to you today on behalf of AKTI.

AKTI has been actively working since mid-January with Canadian stakeholders towards a solution to the recent ruling by the Canadian International Trade Tribunal (CITT) which upheld a Canadian Border Services Agency (CBSA) decision that classified most folding knives as prohibited weapons to import, even though these knives are legal to sell and possess in Canada.

We are communicating behind the scenes with different levels of government and organizations on both sides of the border to hopefully get this resolved as soon as possible.

For more details, please review the AKTI white paper on our website at https://www.akti.org/news/canadian-knife-issues/

Right now we need help gathering information on the impact this ruling has both in the U.S. and Canada. There is a link at the bottom of the whitepaper to a form asking for information on how you are being impacted. This information will be used to demonstrate the problem to the government. We will keep the information in strictest confidence and only use your contact information to keep you informed. Please share the link above with any knife business, collector or organization representing people who use knives every day as tools for work or recreation.

Thank you for your support by filling out this form and sharing the link with others, with your help we hope to get this matter resolved as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Rod Bremer, Founder and Mark Schreiber, President

CRKT

Petition here; https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-1552

Bingenheimer/Loriendesign Roundhouse
mzWHdjI.jpg

Well, I think I finally found THE one, this folder, for me, hits all the buttons I had been looking for, Titanium frame lock, high grade blade steel, textured inlays and lanyard hole that is below the scales surface so it doesn't increase the overall thickness of the folder, and, she looks good to ;)

WE Minitor 801

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

IMG_7105 by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

So this one has taken over the pocket from the Kizer Envoy I had recently got, so much so that I put the Envoy up forsale.
G2

Last edited:
Back