What knife would you like to see next from CPK?

After snagging a DEK, I think a three finger back-up knife would be fantastic. Thin stock, thin handles, maybe in AEBL for minimal maintenance after being tucked in a boot / around a neck all day. Maybe a little niche for CPK, but it’s something I would definitely pick up if they offered it.

After snagging a DEK, I think a three finger back-up knife would be fantastic. Thin stock, thin handles, maybe in AEBL for minimal maintenance after being tucked in a boot / around a neck all day. Maybe a little niche for CPK, but it’s something I would definitely pick up if they offered it.

How thin of a stock? I ordered a piece of 5/32” flat stock and it’s looking on the thick side. The EDC is 0.145” and probably more reasonable.

IIRC, there was some talk about a neck knife potentially in the works (design phase?).

Would love to see some hand ground, unoptimized creative and/or period pieces and one-offs from the shop.

Hidden Tang D-Guard Bowie

Assassins Dagger

A more finesse-based long piece like a CPK War Sabre

Fixed-blade Sodbuster

Whatever you want to make for fun

Maybe a Matt Gregory Collab. piece?

Not to be crass... but if it's anything like your DEK, it's going to be ****ing awesome.
this one is way smaller than my DEK, but if you know how to use it, everything will be fine.

the handle is seriously complicated. Who knew it would be hard to design a knife that wants to stay in your hand with only three fingers grabbing at it? I plan to get back to it once I've made some headway with this chef knife

this one is way smaller than my DEK, but if you know how to use it, everything will be fine.

the handle is seriously complicated. Who knew it would be hard to design a knife that wants to stay in your hand with only three fingers grabbing at it? I plan to get back to it once I've made some headway with this chef knife

o_O:eek:

this one is way smaller than my DEK... the handle is seriously complicated

That’s exactly why I would want it: incredibly small and only for short term use. It would be a last resort type of tool—after I’m out of real options kind of a thing. I’m only on my third CPK and have no doubts that if the handle issue CAN be overcome, you guys can do it.

Back