- Mar 3, 2016
A smaller UF would be absolutely amazing! I love my UF. But it is a bit to big for me to use regularly. It is more of a go-to-war knife. A mini UF would be so practical and well used!
Sorry dood. Nothing to share yet.
Any of the following:
(1) Potato Knife. Would love a preorder. Could sell them for a LOT more than they sold for before. Even at $350, I knew I would be in for a couple.
(2) Billy Mace Imel tribute dagger. Again, would love a preorder.
(3) Shiv / Pig Sticker. Even more love for a preorder.
(4) Hollow ground drop point hunter (can CPK manufacturing techniques support a hollow ground blade?)
(5) Instead of a folder . . . how about something like a stiff horn?