What knife would you like to see next from CPK?

flLAGq1.jpg

Exotic wood grip panels (osage, ironwood, ebony, etc,) (and cool micarta colors like hunter orange, glow in the dark, etc.) for HDFK and other awesome patterns.

We also need an OSS style lapel knife, more daggers, a zero scandi grind Bushcraft knife (sized like the ESEE RB3), and a boar spear head (we can supply our own wood staves).

Still pulling for a three-fingered defensive knife. Something easy to conceal or wear tactical gear, around the neck, or low profile on the waist. Maybe I'm in the minority and the CPK market won't support it... but I'd buy at LEAST two for myself in the first order.
3 finger UF?
Would a micro EDC work?

Would a micro EDC work?
I've had an EDC and it was a pretty stout blade for its size. I'm envisioning something from thinner stock with more of a clip point or some other grind with a finer point.

I'm on this seemingly endless quest to find "the one" for my kit belt. Everything I have found so far has some quality or other that makes it less than ideal. I LOVE the DEK1, but it's length makes it really hard to draw from a belt when I am wearing a plate carrier.

I've had an EDC and it was a pretty stout blade for its size. I'm envisioning something from thinner stock with more of a clip point or some other grind with a finer point.

I'm on this seemingly endless quest to find "the one" for my kit belt. Everything I have found so far has some quality or other that makes it less than ideal. I LOVE the DEK1, but it's length makes it really hard to draw from a belt when I am wearing a plate carrier.
Just out of curiosity, have you tried using the Teklok to cant the sheath at about 45 degrees (at 10-11 o'clock, allows for right crosshanded draw or left icepick draw. Reverse for lefties)? Or would that take up too much real estate on the belt (understandable with a duty/battle belt)? Other option would be getting a spare sheath to mount on the PC so you can easily switch to the PC mount.

Specifically when pairing a fixed blade with a PC, I personally prefer something in the 4" - 6" blade range.

Just out of curiosity, have you tried using the Teklok to cant the sheath at about 45 degrees (at 10-11 o'clock, allows for right crosshanded draw or left icepick draw.
Yes, the only real estate that I can make available for that draw is immediately after the buckle or after my mags on my non-dominant side. The first requires me to arch to move the plates out of the way. The second I have to twist to reach it and couldn't stop someone from attempting to draw it off me.

Back